Who has best price on Puig Racing Z DB

topgun61

Registered
Josh from Hill's specialties at 1-816-539-0123 has them for $84.95 I think, didn't see them listed any where else.Or go on line at BallZmotorsports.com

shvl

Registered
Ordered mine from surfsidemoto for $73 plus shipping. I ordered earlier in March, but they did not ship until the last week of March. I just put it on Friday.

High-Gain Busa

Registered
You can e-mail Josh at BallZmotorsports.com for the 08's. They are not on their web site but in stock, $79.00 and received mine in 2 days. A couple dollars might be worth knowing you will really get it and fast.

efiguero

Registered
Bump, Do they all come with the Kenji logo? I would want the black one, but I don't think it has the logo. I have seen some pics on different sites and some pictures have them and some dont (Different colors). I would rather it had it.

kreator

Registered
if you order the Puig DB it will not have the logo (only the Puig logo on the side)

if you order the suzuki windscreen (made by Puig same screen) it will have the logo..

I am pretty sure that is how that works

McBusa

Registered
I would sure like to confirm that the Puig DB Z-Racing Screen is the same as the Suzuki. The Puig has a simple primary bulge they claim improves the flow and helps control the turbulence. Is that hype and if not, then does the Suzuki have the same?
argue.gif

GoldenChild

DID HE REALLY SAY THAT?
Donating Member
Registered
I HAVE 99-07 AND 08 SCREENS IN STOCK,IF YOU DON'T FIND THEM ELSEWHERE..$85 FOR 99-07 AND $95 FOR 08..

McBusa

Registered
I am going to order a Zero Gravity ST version as soon as they are available and will likly sell my Puig Z-Racing Dark Smoke. I need more coverage than I am getting from the Puig. Anyone one else have the same problem?

bluntyblue

Registered
I HAVE THE PUIG D/B I LOVE IT I BOUGHT MINE FROM Josh at BallZmotorsports.com HE WAS THE ONLY ONE TO GET THE WINDSCREENS BEFORE THEY HAD TO TAKE OFF THE BUSA LOGO. SUZUKI MADE THEM STOP USING THE BUSA LOGO.
bowdown.gif

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mjn Q2's; Who has the best price right now? General Bike Related Topics 8
1299 Who has the best price on stainless lines? Engine and Performance mods 13
craigntx who has zzz chain @ best price for gen 1 General Bike Related Topics 6
DonnieF Who has the best price on a Scorpio sr I900??? Gen II Busa Information 3
coop65sr Who has the best price on "Engine Ice?" General Bike Related Topics 5
K What dealer has the best price??? General Bike Related Topics 7
B Who has the best price for a powercommander 3R Busa Mods 7
O Who has the best price on PCII/MUZZY? General Discussion 0
08BusaKY Who has the best view from their own house? Off Topic 45
RedBull Man Truly Has A Best Friend ~ And It Hurts When He's Gone . . . Random Thoughts 41
riccoh Need new exhaust who has the best deals now days Gen II Busa Information 20
newman One of my best friends daughters has been killed. Random Thoughts 22
R Who has the best drugs? Videos 56
S Who has the best aftermarket seats? I like the cushiony kind... General Bike Related Topics 14
macon454 Who has got the best prices on Dunlop Q 2s now? General Bike Related Topics 11
Big E Who has the best lobster rolls? New England 1
rubbersidedown This has to be the best ever... SIW Random Thoughts 14
markiee43 who has the best rear camara system for 08 busa ?????????? advice needed thank you General Bike Related Topics 14
justa-busa-girl who has the best deals on ek zzz chains General Bike Related Topics 5
ONE MORE BUSA Who has the best prices on ek zzz chains 1/4 Mile 6
H Who has the best deals on chains? General Bike Related Topics 6
qarnaj Japan has the best tv shows Random Thoughts 3
J Who has the best prices General Bike Related Topics 16
Tufbusa Who has the best Undertail? General Bike Related Topics 33
nitrousjunkie Who has the best prices on PC3's? General Bike Related Topics 15
T WHO HAS THE BEST COLOR MATCHED SIDE PANELS? General Bike Related Topics 2
1313R Who has the best prices on General Bike Related Topics 8
O Who has the best 530 chain available now? General Discussion 18
N Fuel tank has hard greyish bumps all over the inside. General Bike Related Topics 45
WuzzaCBXRider Eddie Haskell former M/C cop has left us In the News 1
J Has anyone successfully ran a ventless cap? Busa Mods 5
HayaWakened What COVID has done to my Brain General Bike Related Topics 5
kml The Workshop on YouTube has an EXCELLENT series... General Bike Related Topics 0
rubbersidedown Alright,we've all had enough of this,the Captain has asked me to take charge. Random Thoughts 6
rubbersidedown This type of thread has been done before. Random Thoughts 7
rubbersidedown A critical error has occured with the boost MAP sensor Turbo 15
K It has been forever, but you are still on my mind Random Thoughts 9
C Has anyone ever attempted to straighten a bent wheel? Gen II Busa Information 15
kml The Real Reason Your Chain Has Tight Spots. Video General Bike Related Topics 25
S 12/00 bussa is a K1 but has a 340kph speedo ??? General Bike Related Topics 58
L Hayabusa has gas and spark but wont start. Busa problems 6
loneraider Suzi has found a home General Bike Related Topics 2
Quiksilver Bike killed, pc5 has no power, tach acting up General Bike Related Topics 5
mabupa Has your bike ever left you stranded? General Bike Related Topics 38
LycansGhost Hello everyone...checking in. Lycan has found his way home... Random Thoughts 30
RedBull Take a look at what Suzuki ~ has in store for US next year * General Bike Related Topics 41
Slowstang305 It has been exactly 1 month I have owned a Hayabusa... General Bike Related Topics 17
lord Hello everyone I have a 2006 would like to know has anybody use of motoplat. Stator? All Motor 2
202mphbusa Boss has no clue General Bike Related Topics 13
WuzzaCBXRider Hiway 1 has finally opened In the News 4