Completed GenMar on K8 w Heli and Puig

Busaman1963

Registered
Completed the GenMar 3/4" Riser on my K8 which had Heli's and a Puig Z Racing Screen. Worked out perfectly with lots of advice from two members Samm and Jefro, thanks much guys !!! Just got back into town so hoping to put some miles on the Busa this week and really enjoy !!

GenMar Riser.jpg

Hey Neil get out there and put some miles on her and enjoy the new comfy riding position.:thumbsup:

You will like it - any touching on the windscreen - Brake fluid box?

My setup just barely touches at full lock right with the Suzuki D.B. but clears the stock screen and the Puig just fine.

My setup just barely touches at full lock right with the Suzuki D.B. but clears the stock screen and the Puig just fine.

Same here exactly; this is Suzuki Touring Screen. I did NOT have to reroute any cables, you?

IMG_4026.jpg

Same here exactly; this is Suzuki Touring Screen. I did NOT have to reroute any cables, you?

I removed the clip that secured the throttle cables to the steering head to give them a little more slack and changed the brake and clutch lines to Spiegler S.S. at the same time(because I wanted to, not because I had to). No problems in 5000+ miles.

P.S. I see your in Nashville. Just rode down to see my daughter in Antioch,TN last Sunday then rode over to Deals Gap by way of Chattanooga for a couple of days and came home Thursday. 1800 miles in 4 days of riding. Beautiful roads you've got down there. I will be back!:bowdown:

You did a BUNCH of riding - I've never been that far on my bike. Glad you had fun at the Dragon!

Back