Who has best price on Puig Racing Z DB

Josh from Hill's specialties at 1-816-539-0123 has them for $84.95 I think, didn't see them listed any where else.Or go on line at BallZmotorsports.com

Ordered mine from surfsidemoto for $73 plus shipping. I ordered earlier in March, but they did not ship until the last week of March. I just put it on Friday.

Ordered mine from surfsidemoto for $73 plus shipping.  I ordered earlier in March, but they did not ship until the last week of March.  I just put it on Friday.
iamwithstupid.gif

You can e-mail Josh at BallZmotorsports.com for the 08's. They are not on their web site but in stock, $79.00 and received mine in 2 days. A couple dollars might be worth knowing you will really get it and fast.

Bump, Do they all come with the Kenji logo? I would want the black one, but I don't think it has the logo. I have seen some pics on different sites and some pictures have them and some dont (Different colors). I would rather it had it.

if you order the Puig DB it will not have the logo (only the Puig logo on the side)

if you order the suzuki windscreen (made by Puig same screen) it will have the logo..

I am pretty sure that is how that works

I would sure like to confirm that the Puig DB Z-Racing Screen is the same as the Suzuki. The Puig has a simple primary bulge they claim improves the flow and helps control the turbulence. Is that hype and if not, then does the Suzuki have the same?
argue.gif

I HAVE 99-07 AND 08 SCREENS IN STOCK,IF YOU DON'T FIND THEM ELSEWHERE..$85 FOR 99-07 AND $95 FOR 08..

I am going to order a Zero Gravity ST version as soon as they are available and will likly sell my Puig Z-Racing Dark Smoke. I need more coverage than I am getting from the Puig. Anyone one else have the same problem?

I HAVE THE PUIG D/B I LOVE IT I BOUGHT MINE FROM Josh at BallZmotorsports.com HE WAS THE ONLY ONE TO GET THE WINDSCREENS BEFORE THEY HAD TO TAKE OFF THE BUSA LOGO. SUZUKI MADE THEM STOP USING THE BUSA LOGO.
bowdown.gif

Back