Project "Serenity" the 500+HP Streetbike Build.

No final outcome as of yet other then we're spinning on the dyno pretty bad. Here's the numbers as follows. To be continued in the morning.

Serenity HP
PSI Hp. Tq
4# 235
6# 256
8#. 290.9. 148.5
9# 301.6. 155.8
12#. 339.1. 172.6
15# 378.4. 196.8
16#. 391.1. 200.8
17#. 400.7. 205.6
19#. 411.3. 210.2
20#. 421.0 224.3. Pump gas final
23#. 450.1. 236.0. Spinning and rich on race fuel

Great numbers, and really show the potential of our Boosted Cycle Performance Warhead and cams package. Keep in mind a bone stock 2014 Busa makes 165 on our Dyno. More to come in the morning. Gonna put the shinko slick on it, and let it eat.

Final numbers are in -for now.

Running in to traction issues, we had to call it a day. Here's the final results:
Serenity HP
PSI Hp. Tq
4# 235
6# 256
8# 290.9. 148.5
9# 301.6. 155.8
12# 339.1. 172.6
15#. 378.4. 196.8
16#. 391.1. 200.8
17#. 400.7. 205.6
19#. 411.3. 210.2
20#. 421. 224.3. Pump gas final
23#. 454.1. 236.0. C16
25#. 506.3. 253.0. C16

I'm extremely happy, yet disappoint too. I'm disappointed because I couldn't keep turning the power up without it spinning. However for the power it did make vs. the boost it took to make it was awesome. Put this in to perspective.

A standard wheel gt35r would make 380hp on pump gas, 18psi. At 17psi we made 400.7. The new ultra 1000 plenum is rated for 20psi on pump gas. We made 421 at 20psi on pump gas. Now we are using a billet wheel 35r turbo, however the turbos act identical below 25psi. The billet wheels shine above 25psi. The difference is our warhead head and cams package, this is allowing for the higher HP per pound at this point. We haven't even really seen what this turbo can do... Yet.

That being said, now look at the HP difference from 23psi (454.1) to the power at 25psi (506.3). 2 psi more gave us nearly 50whp. That's a testament to the billet wheel turbo getting in to its efficiency range. That being said just think what it will do at 35psi. Mid 600s for sure possibly 700 closer to 40psi. Keep in mind my dyno isn't the industry standard dynojet dyno. It's a loaded mustang dyno. If you're fluent in the car world you'll know that mustang dynos always read lower. This further makes the numbers we made even more impressive. As a reminder a stock 2014 hayabusa reads 265 on our dyno. An easy 10-15hp less then everyone else.

I'll have to post a dyno graph. This thing keeps making power till 11,000rpm. Peak torque is at 7500, and FLATLINES there till redline. Because of the torque curve on this bike, it's hands down the fastest bike I've ridden. The power hit rock hard, and keeps digging the higher you rev it. I took this bike for a spin, and by 4th gear it was at 400hp. I had to let out because it was simply scaring the $hit out of me. That and I knew by time I hit 6th, it would be making 500hp. I just didn't have it in me.

Hope everyone has enjoyed following along with this build. I am extremely proud of this bike, and it will be a sad day when it leaves. I personally form a bond with every bike that I build, and treat them like they are my personal bikes. I feel this results in a higher quality, more reliable, and better performing bike. I think this bike is a prime example.

She just needs an oil change, and a set of spark plugs, and she will be ready to go home. Thanks again to the owner Joe for trusting us with his baby.

Now, for your viewing pleasure, the video.

https://youtu.be/X3Cgw1yB5zA

Last edited:
great numbers, awesome build Rob, on the lighter side if a stock gen 2 is reading 265 horsepower on your dyno it must be giving fairly optimistic numbers:laugh: I know you meant 165

Wow. Great job, not sure what would kill me first that bike or my wife for putting that kind of money into it.

Good Lord that thing must pull your shoulders straight out of your sockets. Assuming there is a tire and suspension that can put 2/3 of that into the road.

great numbers, awesome build Rob, on the lighter side if a stock gen 2 is reading 265 horsepower on your dyno it must be giving fairly optimistic numbers:laugh: I know you meant 165

Good catch, yes 165. I posted this at 1am after 2 long days on the dyno.

Wow. Great job, not sure what would kill me first that bike or my wife for putting that kind of money into it.

Hahahaha!

Good Lord that thing must pull your shoulders straight out of your sockets. Assuming there is a tire and suspension that can put 2/3 of that into the road.

It's retarded. It didn't spin on the street last night. Just had to ramp in the boost to soften the hit.

Great job, Rob, congratulations. The final battle on the dyno between the traction you have and the numbers you are going for is always the
ultimate climax of a successful build and tune. And the best thing about an Ultra (IMHO) is what it does on pump fuel . . . :thumbsup:

yea pump gas is where its at considering 95% of street riding will be with 93 pump. thats the only number that really concerns me. the C16 numbers are great for the track or ego:laugh: but pump gas numbers are really wheres its at imo if ur bike is a street bike of course. but shiit even on pump gas the bike is makn enough power for a 7 second pass.... not too shabby:beerchug:

Thanks Brett and Frank!

I'm in the same boat as y'all, but I would like to know what it's capable of. I really think we could of pushed it more on pump gas, but to error on the side of longevity and possible bad tank of fuel is always the safer route. When I build me another bike I think it will be this combo. I'll push the limits to see how long it can live on pump fuel.

So Rob,does Serenity make more power than your big HP black bike? Would be interesting to overlay the graphs and see the differences if any and at what rpm.:beerchug:

Rob post up the dyno sheet.... wanna see the power curve. u know if there is no dyno sheet it didn't happen:laugh:

Back