Streetbike build pretty much complete.

juissed

Registered
Built Motor/Trans/etc.

RCC Ultra
GT35R @ 40psi + small dry shot

Frank did a great job on the build, especially concerning the original state the bike was when I sent it to him. :whistle:

I took it out to Texas last month, but didnt have any luck securing races. Boy, it sure is hard to get those turbo lambos owners to actually run..

The bike is a handful, but it always leaves me smiling. :bowdown:

Q9EHada.jpg

k5mq6Qr.jpg

e1B178c.jpg

Well it's black and it's a Busa, but then you got that huge dump pipe. Lambo fear indeed :laugh:

Built Motor/Trans/etc.

RCC Ultra
GT35R @ 40psi + small dry shot

Frank did a great job on the build, especially concerning the original state the bike was when I sent it to him. :whistle:

I took it out to Texas last month, but didnt have any luck securing races. Boy, it sure is hard to get those turbo lambos owners to actually run..

The bike is a handful, but it always leaves me smiling. :bowdown:

Love your bike and build, just wish you could have got some races off. Several think bikes have no chance against the UR cars. It would have been nice if you could of at least lined up with them and ran them down against over vehicles.

Would Cranberry not race either? Or would anyone race you?

Thanks for the compliments.

@Lillblack- I was on 35psi at texas and wasn't planning to spray the bike, so 550ish. It makes over 600 on 40psi & nitrous.

@GNBRETT- Nope, just a street bike. I ride it to the office a few times a week and once in a while it sees some highway action.

@Flatlandbusa- Yes. I wasn't comfortable brake boosting the bike. My food slipped off the brake one run when it was making about 12psi and I almost **** my pants. It's safer for me to just grab a kit and spool it that way.

@Got-Busa?- Thanks. Yeah, Texas was frustrating but at the same time it was a great first trip. I got a lot of seat time in on those empty roads and was able to put faces to a lot of names. I got cold feet the day before I left florida, so I put a standard tag on it instead of the original aggressive one. In retrospect, I should have left the old tag on and it might have encouraged some races. Cranberry and I tried to get a run off, but I had trouble hearing the horn over his antilag and my bike. The first pull I didn't leave, and the second pull he let out as soon as I got into it. He had a few posts online thinking he smoked me, but luckily my cameras were rolling to say otherwise.

The old tag, which will make an appearance at TX2K16 for sure:
uo9GpOQ.jpg

lovn the plate. thats great. but chit thats like rolling around with a turbo sticking out of the hood. thats gonna intimidate ppl lol

Thanks for the compliments.

@Lillblack- I was on 35psi at texas and wasn't planning to spray the bike, so 550ish. It makes over 600 on 40psi & nitrous.

@GNBRETT- Nope, just a street bike. I ride it to the office a few times a week and once in a while it sees some highway action.

@Flatlandbusa- Yes. I wasn't comfortable brake boosting the bike. My food slipped off the brake one run when it was making about 12psi and I almost **** my pants. It's safer for me to just grab a kit and spool it that way.

@Got-Busa?- Thanks. Yeah, Texas was frustrating but at the same time it was a great first trip. I got a lot of seat time in on those empty roads and was able to put faces to a lot of names. I got cold feet the day before I left florida, so I put a standard tag on it instead of the original aggressive one. In retrospect, I should have left the old tag on and it might have encouraged some races. Cranberry and I tried to get a run off, but I had trouble hearing the horn over his antilag and my bike. The first pull I didn't leave, and the second pull he let out as soon as I got into it. He had a few posts online thinking he smoked me, but luckily my cameras were rolling to say otherwise.

The old tag, which will make an appearance at TX2K16 for sure:
uo9GpOQ.jpg

LOVE it just wish you could get some races in with a 2R or a new X version. Cranberry would have been a great race since some think he can run with a 2R. Do you have a video link? Seems a few smack talkers on the forums think Busa's have no chance but have no idea that Matt's bike and mine are just Stage-1 Turbo's.. :lol: . Check out Lambopower forum for details..

Back