Project " Outpatient Joy " For RiceMan

Wow! GoldenChild was on here all the time years back and he had some good info to share. Who the heck can you trust? I hope this wasn't a case of take the money and run. After all this time, I doubt if he's paying much attention to the forums if he's absconded with the funds and the bike. There might be some other people in the same boat.

Wow! GoldenChild was on here all the time years back and he had some good info to share. Who the heck can you trust? I hope this wasn't a case of take the money and run. After all this time, I doubt if he's paying much attention to the forums if he's absconded with the funds and the bike. There might be some other people in the same boat.
that's the thing... there is no ending.. Riceman is ghost... goldenchild is ghost... who knows maybe goldenchild got sick and had to close shop and tried to get riceman to pick up bike.... and he didn't... so the bike went wherever.... or maybe there was a lien on the bike.... or maybe the bike was reported stolen and confiscated.... maybe ricemans assets were seized.. and the two of them came to a less than legal solution.... we dontg know... I would think goldenchild would wanna save his rep.... because a lot of people had good things to say about him.... and ricemans wife isn't saying anything...

Maybe it was resolved and you and me are the only ones paying any attention to it!

I too hate when a thread starts and the OPer never comes back to tell what happened after a bunch of people have contributed opinions a/o ideas. It's a newbie blunder. I've been guilty of it too when I first got into this. If people aren't used to using forums they don't know how to subscribe or they just forget. I have the feeling riceman's wife doesn't keep an eye on the forum.

@GoldenChild just thought you may wanna catch up on some things while you were gone. Don't know u personally but read a lot from you over the past couple years and seemed to be a good guy so since I see your back didn't wanna see your name being left in the dirt.

Back