Purchased my Winter Project

Glad to see the winter project is almost done! Looks real good.

There must be something up with new 05/06 riders because there is a dealer here that just took in a 06 that was out on
Sat. and back Monday morning with it's side scraped up with 24 miles on it. The kids insurance was pretty linient for they bought him a new bike. I told the sales guy I'd take it once insuance released it,but two days later another sales guy took money down from someone else even before the insurance said go ahead and now I'm out an easily fixable bike. shucks...

Thanks guys. Oh I cant wait till the weather warms up again. My next project will most likely be a cruiser. I ve always wanted one, but dont know which model I like.

Nice job Big E. I wish I could come acros a deal like that!!!!! How do you come across deals like that?

looks to me like you got a great deal. you lucked out w/ minimal damage. now i know what i don't like on the gsxr is the mirror's. something about those intergrated lights that just makes the bike look ugly.
smile.gif

Wow, you made out like a fat rat, great job! Don't be neglecting the busa now, she might get jealous or mad and leave home!!
smile.gif

You lucky bastage !
smile.gif

I couldnt pay someone to get me a deal that good, but then again, it probably wouldnt be a good deal.

Congrats

Back