Radial Master Cylinders

TA_GunSurgeon

Donating Member
Registered
Will a 07-08 GSXR-1000 front radial master cyclinder fit on a 08 Busa? If it does fit will it help improve braking? I'm looking for an alternative to the Brembo master cylinder since it seems the mounting hardware for the Brembo is on back order everywhere. I already have EBC HH pads and Gafler wave rotors. Any info will be appreciated.

19X19

The Busa is 16X13

It uses the same bajo bolts as the Busa. Same part #.

Necessary to slide the throttle assembly down about an 1/8" and relocate the bar end weight.
Also you should get longer lines.
The original length will work but, I chose to get custom length ones. Adding 1".

You'll have to "Adjust the resevoir bracket to mount to the clamp too.

If you think of any Q's let me know.

Best $65.00 mod. Period.  
cool.gif

AllansBirthday015.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums....015.jpg

JuneBusa08017.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Bobkat2002/JuneBusa08016.jpg

JuneBusa08016.jpg

Putting a Brembo master cylinder on your bike is the cheapest and most effective way to get a better feel for your front brakes, and better front braking. I put Brembo master cycinder on my GSXR 750 (19 X 20), and it made good factory brakes incredable. I did add braided lines. I'm not an expert, but the Brembo 19 X 20 will make and immediate difference, and dollar for dollar, Brembo is the best. I'm just waiting to put together a little more money and I'm going to put a Brembo 19 X 20 on my Busa.

NICE!! roughly how much did the whole setup run. I like that set up. Did it help out alot and get rid of the mushy brake lever?

Thanks
I quit adding at $800.00.
laugh.gif

Takes many side parts, fittings, reservoirs, radial cylinders, pressure switches, shipping wrong items back, waiting on parts and then there was the work Brendanp did. Can't speak for Brendanp but I wouldn't do it again.

This upgrade made everything come together. I really don't get the use they were designed for but love them just the same.

r8

106_0608.jpg

106_0673.jpg

106_0677.jpg

Back