Rebuild Master Cylinder Or Buy Brembo?

My Busa has Heli bars and now a Brembo RCS, with braided lines and EBC hhs. I am finding the difference is huge with the Brembo. Better braking, with a more consistent feel. I am very pleased. No interference issues either.
Any pics of this? I’d like to see how people match up the levers. What about the fluid cups? Total cost sir?

Hi all Because it is in better than the Brembo billet radial for $699.00 but not as good as the bremdo moto gp for 1995.00 and I liked the purple! If I was smarter I would have got an 08 up front end and 6 piston radial calipters. My custom front calipters were $2350.00 for the pair. And yes they have ti pistons & other parts.
at 700 hp.... ure gonna need a parachute... maybe you can put a boat anchor in a backpack and just throw the backpack when u get in trouble.... lol... pull the damn LEVER people.

Any pics of this? I’d like to see how people match up the levers. What about the fluid cups? Total cost sir?

There are tons of threads on this on here, use the search.
20160101_114501.jpg

So an update for anyone interested, I swapped to a new MC from another bike and no change. That means it is my calipers. Since I have the engine out and broken down, I will take them off and see if I can clean them up.
Hi all. I went with Beringer because I wanted better brakes than the street Brembos but I did not want to spend $ 10000.00. The Beringers are almost as good as the $10000.00 brembos and cost was a little less than $4000.00 so I think I got a good deal for the money!

Hi all. I went with Beringer because I wanted better brakes than the street Brembos but I did not want to spend $ 10000.00. The Beringers are almost as good as the $10000.00 brembos and cost was a little less than $4000.00 so I think I got a good deal for the money!
So what u are saying is.... ure LIFE is worth less than 10K? lol...jk

Can you explain why? post a pic? I am looking at putting a Bking MC on my gen 2
It will hit the dash panels when you turn the handlebars. Not enough room for it. My bking MC was sold to a member that had and LSL handlebar kit and he was able to use it thanks to his “dirt bike” bar setup.

Back