Price Check

Could always save a little more and wait for the k9's. New colors to choose from and "maybe" some fixes on the little hiccups when a 1st year new generation is put out. I'm sure they will have a black version to choose from.

My black 07 with less miles and more mods went for less than $9K It sounds like this one is nice, but in the current market it's not worth more than that. Plus, lots of deals on 1st gen parts. If you are considering 10K, another $1100 or so on top of that will get you a new k8. I went into debt $2400 to get my 08 and don't regret it except I've got to pay it off before I can do many mods. Get a move on though, you don't want to give up too much of the riding season!

Too high.. Look harder for a black you will find it, there are enough out there.

Everything in CA is more expensive, it stinks. I really love the all black K7, I guess I'll just keep saving money until I decide which one I wanna get...

I bought an brand new '07 LAST AUGUST for $9200 out the door. That was $8295 before tax and docs. Crazy Freddies on Long Island.

You should be able to do at least that well now, maybe better.

So far I have an undertail, Buell pegs, home fabbed bar risers, SS brakelines, EBC HH pads, ZG screen, Gold Valved and resprung forks, with an HMF dual low mount full system I'm gonna put on after the trip I'm leaving on tomorrow. That's about $2300 of mods. I now have $11,500 into the bike, which is the original sticker price, with better brakes, fork, comfort, and power.

Someone said you'd be getting the bike stock if you bought new, but there is something great about buying a vehicle totally unmolested by others.
tounge.gif

Blue1

Back