Yohimura exhaust

tinmann840

Registered
About 3 months ago I bought my first Busa and instanly feel in love. The only mods I've done until today is a Zero Gravity double bubble windsreen and some chrome frame sliders. Today I went out to buy some Yoshimura RS3 Slipons (stainleess / Oval) but the price for some new ones was way steep. ($611.00 to the door, no kiss, no vasaline ) . I say to myself I know I can do better than that and went on a mission. I found a dealer who had ordered 2 full Yoshi TRS race systems and had the buyers bail on the deal . I got the Full system for $600 and some change . Now I've always said The Busa looks better with the Dual Exhaust but the laws of economics
says that a fulls system beats slipons any day of the week. especially when they are priced about the same.
Next week I get a power commander , remapped and dynoed.
Muhahahahahahaha

Nice, especially for six bills. I need to find a deal like that around here. Welcome to board.
beerchug.gif

Top quality stuff. You are going to love the sound, I can't bring myself to get rid of my dual yoshie slip-ons because they look great and sound soooo sc-weet.
wink.gif

Good choice. I put the full race rs3 stainless on my bike. I love the sound and the look of the single can.

Has anyone tried the Brock Street Performance full system? I'm curious about it. It looks good to me, but I've only ever used slip-ons before, and then only on the SV, not the Busa.

Top quality stuff. You are going to love the sound, I can't bring myself to get rid of my dual yoshie slip-ons because they look great and sound soooo sc-weet.  
wink.gif
I WAS the exact same way. Love the dual exhaust look, but for the power increase, I had to go with a full system. Mind you, I went with a Micron full system and I'm quite happy with it.

I put a set of stainless rs3's on my busa and love them. I wanted a full system but didn't want to get rid of the dual cans thats like a busa trademark from the back. Well that and the cowl cover hump. I got my slip ons brand new for 475$ in the factory packaging though so I decided for that price and the look and sound I went with slip ons. But they sound AWESOME! I love yoshimura's. I also have a power commander installed on the bike and ready and have been comtemplating doing a full system if I could get someone to buy the slip ons. I paid 475 for them and have only rode em for 4,000 miles. If anyone would wanna buy them hit me up and make an offer. They are well taken care of they'd be a nice buy.

Back