Busa price?

Fooligan

Registered
Hello all, this is my first post.

I'm thinking of trading in my big bad dual-sport (KTM 950 Adventure S) for a big bad Busa.

Since trade-in allowance always affects the new vehicle purchase price, I'd like to know what Hayabusa 1300 Limiteds, list price $11,999, are actually selling for on a cash deal.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Where do you live. List is $10,800 for a Busa $10,900 for the LE You should be able to find a new Busa for around $10,000 in the right locations.

Where do you live.  List is $10,800 for a Busa $10,900 for the LE  You should be able to find a new Busa for around $10,000 in the right locations.
Right you are- my goof.

I live in South Florida; Busas are sought after bikes here. Out near the Everglades there are plenty of long, straight, deserted roads to open them up on.

I think Revlis lives in that same area....might wanna look him up for a ride!!
I'm sure he'll let ya test his Busa
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Definitely welcome to the board! Several FL members here that can probably help you out!

Where do you live.  List is $10,800 for a Busa $10,900 for the LE  You should be able to find a new Busa for around $10,000 in the right locations.
Right you are- my goof.

I live in South Florida; Busas are sought after bikes here. Out near the Everglades there are plenty of long, straight, deserted roads to open them up on.
I run those roads in the winter. Fl 27 us 41 441 9987 etc. Some nice roads you have plety of dealers in the area that will have good pricing. Lauderdale up and Miami down.

Back