Price check Please :)

killaessien

Registered
hello I am new here and it seems like everyone is helpful so i would like some opinions on this bike i am looking to buy. sorry there is no pictures but the person advertises it like this:

2006 suzuki hayabusa - $8500 canadian
11,000 kilometers
tinted wind screen
yoshimura pipes
power commander
intergrated tail kit

thanks

seems to be inline, are you in the US? seems would be easier t buy one here, there are plenty for sale, , that price is on the high side, should be super mint, for that price

What's the exchange rate right now?

If it was USD, then yeah, relatively close, and possibly on the high-side. What color are the plastics? No idea?

hello I am new here and it seems like everyone is helpful so i would like some opinions on this bike i am looking to buy. sorry there is no pictures but the person advertises it like this:

2006 suzuki hayabusa - $8500 canadian
11,000 kilometers
tinted wind screen
yoshimura pipes
power commander
intergrated tail kit

thanks
If that was US dollars...$6200 would be fair market value...

it is in canada and i am in canada so no border complications or anything and right now the exchange is 91 cents to the american dollar im pretty sure....and the color of the plastics are the silver/blue scheme

I am hate to disagree, but when I was looking for my bike it seemed as though everyone was priced this high and higher. I looked for probably 2 months on every website. There are many 2005's for sale that are listed for high 6's low 7's. And before everyone jumps on my case, I am in the auto sales field so I know that just because you ask does not mean it sells for that price, but like I said I made many offers on many bikes that I thought were fair and did not buy a one. Just my .02.

I agree with G-Rom, everyone keeps talking about 6 grand or so, but you cant buy a decent bike(hayabusa) for that,,
I recenlty bought two of them and the price is more like 7-9 grand, and thats for a regular decent one. If you want one thats beat, than youll find plenty ofr 5-6, then you have to spend cash to get them to where you wanna be. With that said, its seems strange that I was at the Suzuki dealer the other day and they had two brand new leftover 07's for 9900, which is not that far off the price of a super clean 06. I believe the price of the Gen I bikes will ultimatley go up and up, do to the fact that alot of guys are trashing them , and that will drive the price of the clean ones up. I wouldnt even think of selling mine for a penny less than 8 grand.

Last edited:
Fall is approaching and I bet you can get it a lot cheaper before they store it :beerchug:

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup:

By my calculations it's priced about $1000 US to high. I paid $7000 to a dealer for my '06 with 13000km on it.

Back