Pre Appraisals needed! I throw myself at the mercy of the ORG for help?

I have thought this guy was nutz (appropriate name) since he started posting here Wednesday! Don't know what the scam is but my my logic sense is telling me somethings up!

I have thought this guy was nutz (appropriate name) since he started posting here Wednesday! Don't know what the scam is but my my logic sense is telling me somethings up!
No, did you catch that he has a head injury, is texting by voice & is unable let it go or accept the realistic values of the items now.:eek:

No, did you catch that he has a head injury, is texting by voice & is unable let it go or accept the realistic values of the items now.:eek:
he is on drugs. PLAIN and simple and needs more money.

This one is a real head scratcher. No shop even agreed to give me an invoice quote for 2-3 aftermarket parts that I have serial numbers of after my totaled car accident (because I lost the receipt). I had to preorder a new set of 6k suspensions, 5-6k wheels and minor mods so the insurance can write it off. No one wants to help fraud man.

Ps. My case wasn’t fraud. I had those parts installed but the insurance lowballed the crap out of me until I got new invoices.

Last edited:
This one is a real head scratcher. No shop even agreed to give me an invoice quote for 2-3 aftermarket parts that I have serial numbers of after my totaled car accident (because I lost the receipt). I had to preorder a new set of 6k suspensions, 5-6k wheels and minor mods so the insurance can write it off. No one wants to help fraud man.

Ps. My case wasn’t fraud. I had those parts installed but the insurance lowballed the crap out of me until I got new invoices.
This clown is long gone since no one helped him

Yeah ,
I guess our boy
@ali123 got
banned

from this ?

Laugh Out Loud .

:lol:

#BadMouthingAfter ~ #BanHammerFell ~ #BeforeThisThread ~ #THEoRg *

#WithSoManyRelevantRepliesForThatThreadDeleted *

Last edited:
Daniel shpak Chatsworth Ontario . Biggest goof and all of Ontario. It was funny when the judge was talking about him she was talking about his mental deficiencies. Which means he's clinically between an idiot and moron. He's on welfare but she was saying he works part-time doing yard work. And I yelled out from the body of the Court he's on welfare! And it tripped her up she didn't know what to say it was funny the crowd laughed.the judge didn't even admonish me or threaten me with contempt of court no one said nothing except laughter and then dead silence and everyone staring at me then she continued dot-dot-dot

Daniel shpak Chatsworth Ontario . Biggest goof and all of Ontario. It was funny when the judge was talking about him she was talking about his mental deficiencies. Which means he's clinically between an idiot and moron. He's on welfare but she was saying he works part-time doing yard work. And I yelled out from the body of the Court he's on welfare! And it tripped her up she didn't know what to say it was funny the crowd laughed.the judge didn't even admonish me or threaten me with contempt of court no one said nothing except laughter and then dead silence and everyone staring at me then she continued dot-dot-dot
Wasnt this whole topic here about you and your request?

And now you throw some random guy in this conversation? Iam confused- can someone enlighten me here please?

Wasnt this whole topic here about you and your request?

And now you throw some random guy in this conversation? Iam confused- can someone enlighten me here please?
Yeah I initially I was asking for some help I didn't get it so I went on my own. I was my own lawyer, which a victim doesn't usually do I hired another lawyer Posner lockyer Campbell the most expensive lawyers in Toronto Ontario. But I was so articulate that the judge took everything I said as law. So no thanks to you buddy I got my judgment

Indeed it did..
What I haven't seen yet is any pictures of the whole setup... tow car, trailers and bikes - pre incident of course.
The picture of the bike in the tray looks like the nosecone of a regular busa from what I can tell..
If it's not for insurance purposes, why are you asking for an appraisal?
Your hardluck story may or may not be true, it doesn't change the fact that we don't know you. And what you're asking for is suspicious at best. We watch each other's backs here.
Family.
I'm just going over this thread, and saw that you are well respected highly-regarded member of this website. That is why I'm responding to you so late. One reason I didn't respond to use specifically right away was because, to all of the posters because there's a lot of haters. I didn't realize what a hater is cuz I'm not internet junkie. But I am a Busa junkie. I joined the site years ago but forgot my passwords and usernames. That's why I came here for the help. You asked if not for insurance why I wanted an appraisal. That is because I needed the judge to have something to make a restitution order on. Even though no one helped me, the judge had no paperwork whatsoever, (the only person that didn't want to hear from me except for the guy that stole my s*** was the crown attorney! he was 100% completely against me it was an unbelievable I've never experienced anything like it! He said that he was not going to seek restitution because the guy add nothing.) because of my articulation to the judge and only my articulation to the judge; he sentenced the guy to seven months in jail and $70,000 in restitution for two counts of theft over 5000.
20140909_122347 - Copy.jpg

With all due respect does this answer your question of my race outfit? And what's to follow?...
20141115_135936.jpg

No outfit is complete without the bike that started it all
20141119_103424.jpg

This is my toy hauler. It would hold three Busas and my MX. This is my Porsche. For track days.
IMG_20160727_162401027.jpg

IMG_20160727_162401027.jpg

In the US when a judgment is granted, that’s all, just a judgment against whomever. To collect, that’s the problem. First, he has to have some ability to pay the judgment amount. Employment, after he’s out of custody, and any and all property he has, real or otherwise can be attached or garnished. That stays valid for as long as the judgment is unsatisfied. Good luck in collecting $70,000 from a thief.:confused:

Thanks for your input. And I can't get blood from a stone or crackhead. But I wanted a "JUDGES ORDER". You can bankrupt the civil order but you can't bankrupt a judge's order.
Indeed it did..
What I haven't seen yet is any pictures of the whole setup... tow car, trailers and bikes - pre incident of course.
The picture of the bike in the tray looks like the nosecone of a regular busa from what I can tell..
If it's not for insurance purposes, why are you asking for an appraisal?
Your hardluck story may or may not be true, it doesn't change the fact that we don't know you. And what you're asking for is suspicious at best. We watch each other's backs here.
Family.
I'm just going over this thread, and saw that you are well respected highly-regarded member of this website. That is why I'm responding to you so late. One reason I didn't respond to use specifically right away was because, to all of the posters because there's a lot of haters. I didn't realize what a hater is cuz I'm not internet junkie. But I am a Busa junkie. I joined the site years ago but forgot my passwords and usernames. That's why I came here for the help. You asked if not for insurance why I wanted an appraisal. That is because I needed the judge to have something to make a restitution order on. Even though no one helped me, the judge had no paperwork whatsoever, (the only person that didn't want to hear from me except for the guy that stole my s*** was the crown attorney! he was 100% completely against me it was an unbelievable I've never experienced anything like it! He said that he was not going to seek restitution because the guy add nothing.) because of my articulation to the judge and only my articulation to the judge; he sentenced the guy to seven months in jail and $70,000 in restitution for two counts of theft over 5000.View attachment 1605194
With all due respect does this answer your question of my race outfit? And what's to follow?...View attachment 1605195

No outfit is complete without the bike that started it allView attachment 1605196

This is my toy hauler. It would hold three Busas and my MX. This is my Porsche. For track days.View attachment 1605197

I don't know why it resent all that other stuff but it's stuck there dot-dot.....

In the US when a judgment is granted, that’s all, just a judgment against whomever. To collect, that’s the problem. First, he has to have some ability to pay the judgment amount. Employment, after he’s out of custody, and any and all property he has, real or otherwise can be attached or garnished. That stays valid for as long as the judgment is unsatisfied. Good luck in collecting $70,000 from a thief.:confused:

Back