My new mega overkill toy hauler!

I didn’t even know you could rent super duty trucks. I want one really bad, but just a F-250.
It was real nice even road well, lots of space & comfort. Only draw back was they cut the fuel at 100mph. Don't ask how I know but lets just say it cut out at a critical moment while diping past cars to pass a semi truck. What can I say it was a long drive. The wife was not amused!

I didn’t even know you could rent super duty trucks. I want one really bad, but just a F-250.
Yeah she rented something else for a trip to NC. When we got to the dealer they were like um this is what we have left we gave what you reserved away and the 2 guys were like is she going to be mad? I replied I don't know but talk to her cause either way your dealing with it! turns out she was happy with it and has been talking about buying the ford or a chevy since. Those guys were really sweating it.

Posted a Keystone front kitchen for James to get a look at ~ our is paid for 1999 similar to this one in the video *

If my wife enjoyed the 5th wheel life more ~ we would look into a front kitchen floor plan *

I like it a lot, but I need a garage!

That is nice Red. We are not cooking junkies by any means, but she just had to have this layout. Not great for families, as it only sleeps 4 (with a hide-a-bed), but damn roomy for us 2.
As for the truck, I cannot believe how smooth she rides, even unsprung. I thought it would be a very rough ride unloaded. Pleasantly suprised. Feels nearly as fancy as my wife's 2012 Benz. Seriously...this redneck Ford!
Troy

That is nice Red. We are not cooking junkies by any means, but she just had to have this layout. Not great for families, as it only sleeps 4 (with a hide-a-bed), but damn roomy for us 2.
As for the truck, I cannot believe how smooth she rides, even unsprung. I thought it would be a very rough ride unloaded. Pleasantly suprised. Feels nearly as fancy as my wife's 2012 Benz. Seriously...this redneck Ford!
Troy
How about this one?

20181008_124739.jpg

That is nice Red .

We are not cooking
junkies by any means ,
but she just had to have this layout .

Not great for families ,
as it only sleeps 4
( with a hide-a-bed ) ,
but damn roomy for us 2 .

As for the truck ,