Prayers, please. I beg...PLEASE

Tangible proof must be presented in order for you to suffer consequences.

God I wish that were true. This person put something on paper. That's enough.

#1 Job. Modern Healthcare mantra. "if it looks bad, it is." The truth rarely has a lot to do with it.

#2 Projekt, I know we have similar hobbies. Now I might actually have to READ the long form (instead of just writing "no"). What did the late Charleston Heston say, "out of my cold dead hands..."

#3 I can probably, well hopefully, get it stricken from the record...maybe....for another grand in lawyer fees.

#4 My beloved wife Kim, now has doubts. She is backing me 100% and says she belives me. But she will always have that,...Hmmm, in the back of her mind.

Thanks you all are wonderful.

Chris

Brian, Thanks so much. I'll call you and tell you exactly what's going on later. I have to try to sleep some. I worked 12 nights last night so I'm going to try to sleep. Mind's just now slowing down abit. Your, and the rest, of the comments has brightend my day, night,...you know what I mean.

Chris

I'm praying for you. Trust in God. Put your sorrows&worries into him and HE WILL make it all better.

Trust in him.

Chris,
Sorry to hear about you going through anything bad. You are one of the good ones, my thoughts and prayers go out for this to work out the best possible way.

I have no idea the particulars of your situation. I read the word slander. I've been through that twice in my life and the first time it did affect my career path. The second time it affected my social life. I know how that feels. It's a hurt deeper than other people can imagine.

I can't fathom why people purposely defame others, but they do.
It's a competitive act of cowardice enacted by persons of zero ethical and moral content, and I dare say, evil, if I would ever presume to call a thing evil.

Defamation can damage all things a person has built for themselves, leaving that person powerless to stop it.

What you do have control over is whether or not it destoys your spirit.
If you allow that, then they have really won.
Take an inventory of your life - put it on paper even. Contemplate each item. Know for yourself where your value lies.
Just remember, if you didn't have something that whoever that person or institution is threatened by, you wouldn't have become a target.
They can't take that from you, and it is where you have the strength to stand tall again.
If you have to take another direction, remember - in that direction is an opportunity that wasn't in the previous direction. You will get to select more choices for yourself.

I can't think of who at the moment, but there have been many hugely successful people who have overcome being struck down by any of the personal disasters that can happen in a life.

Try to see defamation for what it is - an act of jealous cowardice - NOT a statement of your personal worth or success.

You know who you are.
People who know you know who are are inside.
That doesn't change.

prayers sent bro...sometimes we don't understand the directions our lives go in the short term but it is apparent when we look back that the Creator's hand was always present

Having a great woman to lean on as you do will help you through any situation you have to belive. Prayers sent!

"Come to me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." (Mt. 11:28-30)

I LOVE that verse.

Chris, prayers are def. on their way.

My thoughts are going out to you, man. I hope you get this worked out fairly and truthfully.

In the meantime, stay proactive. At the same time, remain rational and use good judgment with everything you say and do. Use the advice of your attorney whenever you have a "good idea" about what to do in order to make sure you don't make a mistake that will hurt you.

Good luck, brother.

--Wag--

well I suppose that most people that try to drag others down for what ever reason may succeed on some occasions but I think most of the time, it is part of a pattern and they fool only the foolish...

More than likely this is not the first time they have done this and probably not the last.. I think maybe the motive is only to see someone feel worse than they do and that is both sad and sick...

Hang in there, the people that know and trust you will stay by your side....

prayers sent :)

Chris, stay positive, let the lawyer do their work. I know that everyone that knows you knows what a fine person you are. That will say alot. As far as Kim, No worries, everytime I am around you two I see the love you have for each other, she will most definatly stand beside you and belive in you. Stay strong, see ya at the bash. :)

Tim :)

Back