Prayers, please. I beg...PLEASE

I have no idea the particulars of your situation. I read the word slander. I've been through that twice in my life and the first time it did affect my career path. The second time it affected my social life. I know how that feels. It's a hurt deeper than other people can imagine.

I can't fathom why people purposely defame others, but they do.
It's a competitive act of cowardice enacted by persons of zero ethical and moral content, and I dare say, evil, if I would ever presume to call a thing evil.

Defamation can damage all things a person has built for themselves, leaving that person powerless to stop it.

What you do have control over is whether or not it destoys your spirit.
If you allow that, then they have really won.
Take an inventory of your life - put it on paper even. Contemplate each item. Know for yourself where your value lies.
Just remember, if you didn't have something that whoever that person or institution is threatened by, you wouldn't have become a target.
They can't take that from you, and it is where you have the strength to stand tall again.
If you have to take another direction, remember - in that direction is an opportunity that wasn't in the previous direction. You will get to select more choices for yourself.

I can't think of who at the moment, but there have been many hugely successful people who have overcome being struck down by any of the personal disasters that can happen in a life.

Try to see defamation for what it is - an act of jealous cowardice - NOT a statement of your personal worth or success.

You know who you are.
People who know you know who are are inside.
That doesn't change.

For not knowing my situation you sure have summed it up very well. Words of wisdom and inspiration. Thank you.

Thank you all. I'm starting to think there is hope that truth will come through. Time will tell.

Chris
Chris

I hope the strength I found in the aftermath of my challenges sheds a light for you and guides you to the source of yours when you think it's not there.

Been there Done That............Keep Your Mouth and Your Fingers SHUT. Even Things Typed on the ORG can be used against you in Court. TRUST GOD!!!!!! He Will NEVER LET YOU DOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prayers sent, good luck. wife and family are the most important, keep them close.

Am I the only one who's totally confused? Using logic, it's extremely rare to have someone do bad deeds to or towards another person without some sort of reason.

I'm confused but I do hope you get the matter resolve with your family still in tact and no jail time.

Good Luck my friend.

As long as you are breathing the Sun will come up tomorrow and you can change your fortune....

We are all friends when a friend is in need!! We are all behind you and pulling for you in every way!!

Prayers being said. I hope everything gets resolved quickly and truthfully.. "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." He never said life would be easy, and He never said you would never have hard times. However, He has promised that ALL things will work for the good of His children. It may be impossible to see it right now (and I'm sure it is) but somehow good will come from this. NEVER lose faith.

Back