Prayers needed

Has it been confirmed that it is indeed cancer?!?!?! Any chance it could be benign?

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Sounds like they caught it early and everything will be ok. Please keep us updated and let us know if we can help out.

Kevin, today's medical technology is simply astounding- I'm simply blown away by the advances being made DAILY. My point is, my guess is you'll be out of this mess VERY soon and back on the Busa. You're in our thoughts bro.

Keep us posted.

BF

Setting here reading these replies is really warming my heart plus adding a few tears to my eyes. There are folks repling that I know very well and some folks who have no idea who I am...

It never ceases to amaze me how much the people here care about complete strangers. I am truley amazed...

smile.gif

It's mostly because you look sooooo good in pink...
super.gif

(VaBusa @ Aug. 14 2007,15:54)
smile.gif

It's mostly because you look sooooo good in pink...  
super.gif
He is a beautiful man when he wears pink.
smile.gif
Kevin, you got my number if you need something.

smile.gif

You have all my thoughts and prayers Kevin. I've had polyps taken out during both my colonoscopys so I do understand where you're coming from. Let us know what the doc has to say brother.

Dan

Keep up the good attitude man...it'll go a long way to help you get thru this.

You and your family are in my prayers..

Relax Kev...in my extremely unprofessional opinion?..you're waaaay to young for it to be in any advanced stages...and i predict that they caught "the growth" in it's reeeeal early stages....way to stay on top of your health game.
biggrin.gif

Now...that said?...this oughta be a walk in the park for you...because anyone who has the intestinal fortitude to whip the dragons azz like you do?...you're colon can't be in that bad of shape!
biggrin.gif

i also predict that the worst case scenario is that they're gonna lop about 4"s of shid tubing out of ya...splice the joint with a blanket stitch...close ya up...and 48 hours from now?...you're gonna be sitting up in bed with a shid eat'in grin sucking on a morphine lollipop...however...i'd lay off the fresca for a while if i were you!
laugh.gif

Dude...i figured you could use some laughs with the prayers already sent...which will btw keep on coming...in a continuose flow...so keep us updated...so i don't inundate god with obsolete prayers.
biggrin.gif

With Love...Your Brother on two wheels...Bill.
cool.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Kevin, you are in my thoughts and prayers. I know you can beat this! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you to help out. May God bless you.

Back