POST YOUR DRAG BIKE PICS what color is raced the most?

what color is drag raced the most

• Total voters
Sweet, I have a 3-9 adjustable as well (thompson) but my tail is a little long and I dont know, just big lol...yours looks real sleek, now I regret selling my rear sets and seat....damn. oh well...ebay it is. Oh btw what year 1000 fender do you guys use for the front? I think I'm gonna swap mine out as well.

Thanks Man, If I remember Correctly the Front Fender is off 03-04 Gixxer 1k. :beerchug:

what .. No RED ?? Some of you will recognized big red here , he used to be on the board and his bike came in 2nd place in the country in pionts .

Mine isn't all that but the only pics I have at the track are from a photographer and I can't post it for some reason .

big red.jpg

side.jpg

More pics...Some of them are old (before the turbo) and with the ex :newburn: but its all the same bike Sorry I dont have many pictures...I need to work on that

drag races 094.jpg

drag races 130.jpg

l_0e5b87f94737e7026dc72aafcc4d9879.jpg

photo2.JPG

HDQTo7Oiqihx0o1ieowkgsJHo1_500.jpg

busa.jpg

what .. No RED ?? Some of you will recognized big red here , he used to be on the board and his bike came in 2nd place in the country in pionts .

Mine isn't all that but the only pics I have at the track are from a photographer and I can't post it for some reason .

What happened to the guy on top? I remember that bike and him posting years ago... :beerchug:

All of the Gen II's look good! :thumbsup:You guys got some sick looking drag bikes!:bowdown: Nothing against the Gen 1's.... some of them look good too! :laugh:

Used to race a Blue Mk1, still have another naked Blue Mk1
but more likely to be racing a Black B-King.

The Busa's big brother....:laugh: Bigger and came before it....:whistle:

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

...a little different to some, I race in full street trim.
The same spec I chase the sportsbikes with on a Sunday around the dam's.
40psi tyres, no burnouts, full height, stock length, stock motor etc etc.
Normaly run consistant 10.3's.

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Back