POST BASH TRAGEDY

Newb's to the O-R-G......... PAY ATTENTION !!! Hayabusa's are NOT a TOY, they're something else entirely.......

Prayers to the family.

Start doing it better....NOW...RIGHT NOW..... Respect the power in the palm of your right hand, and the power of your left as well....
RIP to the young fella but Let's just say any moving vehicle is not a toy, this would have happened no matter what he was on, a Busa is not some creature that u need a decade of experience before u start it up all u need is commons, cause wreckless is just that wreckless the throttle is not wide open by default, the rider is in control, doing 100 on anything and getting into something you can't handle especially on an unfamiliar road has but one result. BTW my first bike was an 08 Busa
easybutton.png
This guy obviously "wasn't" in control NEWB......... but "Thank You" for your input nonetheless....

I rest my case...
coolold.gif

From the ETR board:

"I was up today and started talking to a guy that was on a brand new white/silver GSXR and he informed me it was his cousin that had died and he was riding with him when it happened.He was with numerous members of his family,including his dad,who also rode a Busa, and some friends on their first trip to the dragon.He pointed out the kids dad who was sitting in the bed of a pick up by himself in an obvious state of shock.He was sitting there all alone and i felt compelled to walk over and talk to him and offer my condolences.We ended up talking for 15-20 minutes about his son who he said was his best friend and that they had done evrything together since he was born.Took karate together,4 wheeled,camped etc; He had just gotten the Busa in January for his brthday and was having the time of his life and then he said,just like that, he is gone.He died in his dads arms.We were both sitting there with tears streaming down our faces and i hugged him and went home.That was the longest ride of my life.For those wondering why they are still here,as i was,he said there was paperwork that had to be processed to take a body over state lines.Sad Sad"

Man oh man.....what I way to start a Wednesday.......

More prayers sent for the ones that are having to deal with this situation.
Dear Lord.... that is one of the sadest things I have ever read....
Vmann This is such a terrable thing thanks for the info, That is the sadest story
My prayers go out to the family
This bash was my sons first time riding the Dragon solo, I stressed saftey, but still worried
He did OK and we made it home safe.
I feel so bad for his father

Sorry guys been away from the computer taking care of personal matters. Vabusa I was running the dragon alone most of the time, however the other Blue/Black Busa was robot running the dragon too!!! But, I am fine.....it is sad to see a post like this!!!

R.I.P.

Newb's to the O-R-G......... PAY ATTENTION !!!   Hayabusa's are NOT a TOY, they're something else entirely.......

Prayers to the family.

Start doing it better....NOW...RIGHT NOW..... Respect the power in the palm of your right hand, and the power of your left as well....
RIP to the young fella but Let's just say any moving vehicle is not a toy, this would have happened no matter what he was on, a Busa is not some creature that u need a decade of experience before u start it up all u need is commons, cause wreckless is just that wreckless the throttle is not wide open by default, the rider is in control, doing 100 on anything and getting into something you can't handle especially on an unfamiliar road has but one result. BTW my first bike was an 08 Busa
easybutton.png
This guy obviously "wasn't" in control NEWB......... but "Thank You" for your input nonetheless....

I rest my case...
coolold.gif
Call me what u want but that's exactly my point (being in control), the type of bike was not the cause if he was on a 600 with the same situation he would have the same result. Once again RIP to the young man and my sympathy to the family I've never lost a family member to a bike accident but I had a few fallen riders that were friends.

From what I see on East Tn Riders forum, it was right in front of is family. Keep in mind this is hearsay.

The accident happend between mile marker 3 and 4. There is a decent straight there, followed by some VERY tight and technical turns.

I will see if I can get some more info from the ETR board.....
thumb_up.gif

Here is a picture of Jay on his bike. Sad to see him go and our prayers are with his Family. He was a co-worker

FaceBook Links Do Not Work

JAY.jpg

WarbirdII is online now, so he's good...

Without knowing what color '08 went down, I just recall seeing a blue/blk '08 running around somewhere...
WarbirdII has a blue and black
Yeah I know, but since he's online, he's good...I don't think it was him I saw running alone...when I saw the '08 riding alone, I was thinking "wow, he's missing out because he's not hanging with the Busa gang"...

Damn it...this just stinks...too many went down this past weekend
sad.gif
Must have been me you saw, I think WarbirdII and I were the only two Blue/Black 08's there, (Both of us from Virginia as well). I was at the photo-shoot and briefly introduced myself to you. After the "school" shoot I wanted a killboy shot, so I ran the dragon instead of the fontana shoot(I later passed by the fontana shoot).

Wow, I didnt feel like I was "missing out"
dunno.gif
Sorry you felt that way
dunno.gif

PG11BEST.jpg

dunno.gif

Here is a picture of Jay on his bike. Sad to see him go and our prayers are with his Family. He was a co-worker
Pass on our condolences if you have contact with the family. I always hate to hear about a loss like this, his age makes it all the worse.

Did anyone read the comments left by the people that read the article? That is one bunch of ugly people!
Yeah, I read them...glad someone spoke up because 1) someone's lost their life on the Dragon and he's got family and friends suffering right now and 2) I've seen far more dangers to my riding there in the way of cars and trucks, so pegging this all on ALL sport bikers is the crap we all live with now when things like this happen...
banghead.gif
It's just classic human stupidity.
5 guys walk into a school and shoot 45 students and teachers. Each gunman uses 2 handguns and a shotgun.
1 decides to use an AK-47. News reports, "Campus massacre with Machine Guns"!!!

I think if we really stop and look at the public as a whole, 75% of them are dumb to the point
of being boarderline retarded and 15% of them are too self centered to care.

That leaves a small majority of people who realize that all tragedies span all walks of life
in every possible combination. No generalization is accurate and we can only take each instance
as it happens.

I hope this kid didn't suffer and died doing what he loved, which beats the hell out of crapping your
diaper in a wheelchair at 85.
I hope his family finds peace with this someday.

Back