POST BASH TRAGEDY

GrandpaBusa

Registered
JUST CHECKED THE TAIL OF DRAGON WEB SITE TO SEE IF WE GOT A LOT OF BAD PRESS. TOP STORY SAYS DRAGON HAD FISRT DEATH OF 08, 21 YEAR OLD MARYLAND MAN DIED MONDAY, CRASHED HIS HAYABUSA HIGH SPEED AT FAULT. NO NAME OR OTHER INFO POSTED.

Damn. Anybody have the details?
bump.gif

MARYVILLE "â€￾ A Maryland man died Monday night in a motorcycle wreck on the stretch of U.S. Highway 129 known as "the Dragon."￾

Jarrett Andrew Proctor, 21, of Brandywine, Md., lost control of his 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa around 8:50 p.m. after taking a curve at high speed, according to the Tennessee Highway Patrol.

He locked the rear brake and skidded about 230 feet before running off the right side of the road and into a tree, Trooper John Pedigo wrote in a report.

Proctor wore a helmet, but that didn't save him.

The motorcycle and its driver's body rolled more than 25 feet down an embankment, where authorities found them, Pedigo wrote.

More details as they develop online and in Wednesday's News Sentinel.

I hate to read that
sad.gif
sad.gif

R.I.P. to Jarrett...any chance he was someone from our group that just hung around longer?
sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

I cant believe that he comes from Maryland and does not have any ties with peeps here. He has to....

I recall seeing an '08 (blue and black) that wasn't running with our crew...I think it was at CROT or when we were running to Fontana Dam...I can't recall

sad.gif

RIP rider

there is a Jarrett Proctor with an account on Facebook, does anyone have an account and can get a pic from there to post to see if anyone recognizes him (if that is him)?

So lets use a little deductive reasoning......

How many 08's were there with us? Everyone check in or check on someone that had an 08....

CAp is fine....
Babusa is fine....

WarbirdII where are you?

Who else?

Back