POST BASH TRAGEDY

From the ETR board:

"I was up today and started talking to a guy that was on a brand new white/silver GSXR and he informed me it was his cousin that had died and he was riding with him when it happened.He was with numerous members of his family,including his dad,who also rode a Busa, and some friends on their first trip to the dragon.He pointed out the kids dad who was sitting in the bed of a pick up by himself in an obvious state of shock.He was sitting there all alone and i felt compelled to walk over and talk to him and offer my condolences.We ended up talking for 15-20 minutes about his son who he said was his best friend and that they had done evrything together since he was born.Took karate together,4 wheeled,camped etc; He had just gotten the Busa in January for his brthday and was having the time of his life and then he said,just like that, he is gone.He died in his dads arms.We were both sitting there with tears streaming down our faces and i hugged him and went home.That was the longest ride of my life.For those wondering why they are still here,as i was,he said there was paperwork that had to be processed to take a body over state lines.Sad Sad"

Man oh man.....what I way to start a Wednesday.......

More prayers sent for the ones that are having to deal with this situation.
I cant even imagine.very sad situation there.

vman, thanks for sharing that... man, I can't even imagine losing one of my kids...

prayers for the family and hope they at least know that he knew Jesus.

Thanks for that update vman...heartbreaking for everyone and my thoughts are with his family right now. What they've just been through is incredibly hard and I can tell Jarrett will be missed greatly...
sad.gif

so sad to hear...i know it is only as i have gotten a few more years under my belt that i think about how my actions could affect those i leave here...my prayers go out for those friends and family he left behind...everyone please be careful out there and don't do this to your families

From the ETR board:

"I was up today and started talking to a guy that was on a brand new white/silver GSXR and he informed me it was his cousin that had died and he was riding with him when it happened.He was with numerous members of his family,including his dad,who also rode a Busa, and some friends on their first trip to the dragon.He pointed out the kids dad who was sitting in the bed of a pick up by himself in an obvious state of shock.He was sitting there all alone and i felt compelled to walk over and talk to him and offer my condolences.We ended up talking for 15-20 minutes about his son who he said was his best friend and that they had done evrything together since he was born.Took karate together,4 wheeled,camped etc; He had just gotten the Busa in January for his brthday and was having the time of his life and then he said,just like that, he is gone.He died in his dads arms.We were both sitting there with tears streaming down our faces and i hugged him and went home.That was the longest ride of my life.For those wondering why they are still here,as i was,he said there was paperwork that had to be processed to take a body over state lines.Sad Sad"

Man oh man.....what I way to start a Wednesday.......

More prayers sent for the ones that are having to deal with this situation.
Dear Lord.... that is one of the sadest things I have ever read....

Newb's to the O-R-G......... PAY ATTENTION !!! Hayabusa's are NOT a TOY, they're something else entirely.......

Prayers to the family.

Start doing it better....NOW...RIGHT NOW..... Respect the power in the palm of your right hand, and the power of your left as well....

Man I hate reading about this. Especially since he was 21, I thank god every day when my kids go to bed safe and sound and in good health. It's a parent's worst fear of loosing their child. Let's all be safe out there and use our heads when riding.

Vman, Your condolence' shared with the father was helpful,iperative and will be felt on a deep level. You were meant to be there. my thoughts and prayers to the family.

21 years old , brand new Hayabusa, now dead.

Honestly I can say it's a senseless death and I feel for him
but this is a testament that young kids shouldn't be on bikes
this powerful yet IMHO.

Man i hate to hear about the young mans death. RIP brother to you and your family/friends.

Newb's to the O-R-G......... PAY ATTENTION !!!   Hayabusa's are NOT a TOY, they're something else entirely.......

Prayers to the family.

Start doing it better....NOW...RIGHT NOW..... Respect the power in the palm of your right hand, and the power of your left as well....
RIP to the young fella but Let's just say any moving vehicle is not a toy, this would have happened no matter what he was on, a Busa is not some creature that u need a decade of experience before u start it up all u need is commons, cause wreckless is just that wreckless the throttle is not wide open by default, the rider is in control, doing 100 on anything and getting into something you can't handle especially on an unfamiliar road has but one result. BTW my first bike was an 08 Busa
easybutton.png

Back