Post a picture - Win something (maybe)

:whistle:

P7034232.jpg

I already posted this in another thread, but it can stand being seen again.

I snapped this outside my office a few days ago. The only photoshopping was stitching two pictures together. Nothing else done.

novato_office.jpg

thats a fantastic picture! :thumbsup:

side note, was the tree in the picture on page 3 at the bottom of one of those ends

:laugh:

Alaksa, earlier this year...pic taken through the rental-car window...

P3050581.jpg

Ah, what the heck...there are a couple of really good ones from there...

Evergreens and ever white...(e).jpg

P3050599.jpg

Then, a couple from the Canadian Rockies, also earlier this year...

Canadian Rockies Scenery 08.jpg

Canadian Rockies Scenery 06.jpg

Canadian Rockies Scenery 02.jpg

Canadian Rockies Scenery 01.jpg

Canadian Rockies Scenery 03.jpg

Canadian Rockies Scenery 04.jpg

Canadian Rockies Scenery 07.jpg

Canadian Rockies Scenery 13.jpg

Canadian Rockies Scenery 16.jpg

Wow, I might have to come up with a top two (or three...) This has turned into quite a thread to wake up to. Great job everyone. If there are more members that want to still post up feel free. :beerchug:

Wow, I might have to come up with a top two (or three...) This has turned into quite a thread to wake up to. Great job everyone. If there are more members that want to still post up feel free. :beerchug:

I can read between the lines...Welcome to today, SOS. :laugh:

Please don't consider my entries for any prizes. Our getting to ride together is prize enough for me.

:beerchug:

When I asked my Daughters Puppy why she pee'd in the house here is the responce I got.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lexy.jpg

Taken off of hwy 39 in Laurens, SC. Guy has a open hanger whith a shop at the end of it, and has some orange barrel cones set up in the field for his runway.

1204071706.jpg

Back