all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

(VaBusa @ May 31 2007,08:42) No, the ones I think should have been photoshopped were of Ben holding Nathan when Ben went to KY to buy the Busa...it was such great material to begin with, but no one was brave enough to dress the guys up or toss some makeup on 'em...  
smile.gif

Hey Ben, I'm just glad it's not only ME that is a victim of said photoshopping...  
biggrin.gif
I find them all funny...

Not the ones of me, but of you.  
jump9.gif

poke.gif

By the way... The words "Ben holding Nathan" and the letters "KY" Should NOT be used in the same sentence!

(yamahor @ May 31 2007,11:39)
(VaBusa @ May 31 2007,08:42) No, the ones I think should have been photoshopped were of Ben holding Nathan when Ben went to KY to buy the Busa...it was such great material to begin with, but no one was brave enough to dress the guys up or toss some makeup on 'em...  
smile.gif

Hey Ben, I'm just glad it's not only ME that is a victim of said photoshopping...  
biggrin.gif
I find them all funny...

Not the ones of me, but of you.  
jump9.gif

poke.gif

By the way... The words "Ben holding Nathan" and the letters "KY" Should NOT be used in the same sentence!
I chuckled as I typed KY...
laugh.gif

wow ben and ky huh so does paul get jelous when your not around him hahahah or not holding him and your torque wrench

Chris, I think your gay... You think about me, a torque wrench, Paul, and a bottle of KY WAY too much...
jump9.gif

Back