Post a picture - Win something (maybe)

This thread is reminding that I have about 400 lbs of photos and slides to sort. :whistle:

My female Pit Bull, Piper ... looks like she owns the place.

DOG1.jpg

This was the what the sky looked like about 20 minutes before the Tornado came thru town.
It is hard to see but there is mail and other debris swirling in the air.
It was an awesome sight to see first hand.
DSCI0002.JPG

DSCI0002.JPG

i dunno. perhaps he is your dad?
i really honestly don't know.
A Compliment perhaps.?
or...the bayonet

Last edited:
This is the the MAC Tools AA/FC at the 08 US Nationals at Indy.. The girl painted both wheelie bar wheels every pass

DSC_0307.JPG

A Manatee playing in Blue Springs State park, FL. during bike week.
DCP01145.jpg
DCP01148.jpg

DCP01145.jpg

DCP01148.jpg

These are some great pictures everyone. I think I'll offer up a tool set or something like that. Lemme see what works when I get home. Does everyone want to vote in a poll or PMs or should I pick after a certain time? Opinions.

Thanks

These are some great pictures everyone. I think I'll offer up a tool set or something like that. Lemme see what works when I get home. Does everyone want to vote in a poll or PMs or should I pick after a certain time? Opinions.

Thanks

This is your thread, your idea. I think that you should pick. What ever picture moves you and captures the feeling that you had when you decided to start this thread should be the winner. You are posting the prize, you had a feeling behind the start of this thread, so run with it.
I also like these pictures. Dawn, yours moves me for sure. Mymaster, that is a beautiful shot you took. The rest are great also, but those 2 are moving. Along with the rose toned shot.
Just my opinion.

Snapped many pics this day, Hal made the best one.
This was during the Captain's M/G in October. Down at Mt. Scott, (Oklahoma)
Not really flat here.

:thumbsup:

IMG_0312.jpg

Back