Post a pic of your tatoo

A barracks tattoo by one of my Marines from Okinawa -Busa 05, you may recognize the design... this tattoo is the basis of the avatar that you are using.
Hey, even if it's inked you can't mistake the EGA.
smile.gif

Semper Fi!
Yep... but what I meant was that a computer geek threw that avatar together when I showed him the tattoo - that's why it has both swords behind it.  The real one that I have on my computer is a gif where the globe rotates.... very cool!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Got this when I was 19. It is a play on Native American Tee Pee.

It is my initials T W P!!

I am working on a more "tough" looking tat in the future. It will consist of a tribal design and Egyptian characters.

tat.JPG

Tribal tat...Picked this one cause I went to get an "armband" and of course I had to be mr.bada$$ and get the biggest armband ....

Feb_18_2006_Tats_003.jpg

Another tribal .....always liked the celtic tribals I saw on the world strong man contests ....So , I went to get my own ....

Feb_18_2006_Tats_002.jpg

Quote: "mc mustang .... good lord , are ya hooked!?
tounge.gif
they look good bro!

JP"

The last tattoo that I got was in 1999 (the Mustang one) I was actually ordered by Headquarters of the Marine Corps NOT to get anymore tattoos...

<!--EDIT|MC MUSTANG
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140318727 -->

Now , that is bada$$ !! You ought to fill it in ......Dayum , how much did that baby cost ya ?

Hey Guys,
  My wife is a graphic artist and for our anniversary next month I told her I wanted a tattoo, my first one.  This is what we have so far.  The kanji left of the busa is her name the kanji right of the busa is our son's.  You guys let me know what you think.  The colors are still up in the air.

Don

BTW: stkr00 -- Submariners once, Submarines twice, Holy jumpin' Jesus Christ...........................

<!--EDIT|usn04limited
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140485273 -->

tattoo1.jpg

Pretty cool.. Would think about doing it in Black and Shaded Grey .. Check rsd he has the best hayabusa in color that i have seen so far .. Im just not much for color.. I get mine finished tommorrow...Maybe you could do the names on either side solid black and then the kanji in the middle do it reversed color . skin on inside shaded smoke around it . just some ideas ..That away it is broke up a little or make the hayabusa logo a medal smoked with logo in middle

Back