Post a pic of your tatoo

UNDRPSI

Donating Member
Registered
im going in for a new one tmrw morning (3rd one , im HOOKED) and then another monday afternoon. , its a little one and i'll post a pic of it tmrw afternoon. Put up what ya got that looks cool. Its kind of cool to see what people have .

btw: if it has a "meaning" let us know what it is .

Joe P.

I dont have pics of all of mine on this computer, but I have 4.
2 butterflys, my daughters name, and my Moms initials with the chinese symbol of courage.
Here is what I want to get done this summer...

motherl.jpeg

Carrie, I love that!!

I've got this...
My brother drew it on my hand when I was 7 or so, and I LOVED it. Didn't wash my hand for days. I always said if I got a tattoo, that's what it would be. Plus my name means "fiery" and I was raised around horses.

Sep22757__sm.JPG

This is the one our son has (GJoker's and mine) It's an original. He had a buddy from bootcamp draw it up.

It looks tons better in person..

<!--EDIT|TheKatsMeow
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140199718 -->

Sep22748.JPG

My uncle is bald as an egg...He has little rabbits tatooed all over his head...

From a distance they look like hares...

Sorry ...Couldn't resist..

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I only have one

'course it covers half my body
laugh.gif

there's only one thats worth a dam thou...

post_6_82425_tat_1.jpg

Just a few
laugh.gif

Representative of my service in the US Navy Submarine Fleet
cool.gif

(right leg)

Diving of course... (left leg)

More to follow...

My newest from Oct '05.  Got this to tie together the Tiger on my chest, and the Eagle/Dream Catcher on my right arm.  This only took about 7 hours to do, and was all in one sitting
wow.gif
.  There's going to be a LOT of color added at a later date when I think I can take some more pain.
laugh.gif

R_Shoulder002.jpg

The front...

It's a snake wrapping over and around with smoke around and through it.  Color will bring out so much more detail though.

R_Shoulder006.jpg

Good Stuff, But Where oh Where are all the tramp stamps???
laugh.gif
Ya know the lil small of the back tat's? Come on I know some of you out there know what I'm talking about...

Rsd, Lets see your bro...
cool.gif

STalKeR, I dig the work on your shoulder good high quality stuff...

I've been wonder how do folks arrive at a design they actually want to stick on them forever? I mean it should be personal right? otherwise you end up with a random assortment of unrelated images or worse become a stereo type... Like a slide show, or graffitti...

Just curious, I have a few that I have wanted to get now for about 10 years, I figure that's long enough that I know it's somethign I really want to get. But is that how the rest of you tattood folks arrived at your decisions? Time?

TKM the kids looks great, and I like the fact that yours has that history behind it... it makes sense, it's personal.

Mine all have meaning...
My first tat is the one on my back. My mom died when I was eight of cancer. The one thing that always stood out to me was her close friend saying how courageous she was.
I decided when I was 16 I wanted the Chinese symbol of courage with her initials. I got it on my 18th birthday. (still want to add to it)
I have my daughters name on my ankle...so i never forget how to spell it. hahaha jk
My butterflys have their own little meanings. And the one I posted above is beautiful and reminds me of the love between a mother and child.

I don't regret mine...don't think I ever will...I'm a parrothead...seen Jimmy Buffett 17 times now, liked it because I had it drawn up by an artist in Key West...my pre-wedding party invitations were custom drawn by an artist in Va Beach and show hubby and I partying it up while riding in his Jeep, parrot head signs around, heading to Key West...see a theme in my life yet?!
laugh.gif

I'd love to get more some day, but nothing strikes me enough to make the move...

cool.gif

tattoo.jpg

Back