Stranded In Iowa

nice pics

hey whats up with those "stuners" pants looks like there a little lose in the legs
laugh.gif

How can someone afford to thrash a bike like that?
rock.gif

Do they actually own the bike, or was it borrowed from someone else?

I've seen other video's and pictures of other's doing the same type of stunts on bikes with no regard for the damage done to the bike. If you work for a living and paid your hard-earned money for a bike, I find it hard to believe you can destroy a very nice bike like that.

i talked to some pro stunters they get alot them wrecked already and peice them together to beat the snot out of them although those bikes looked pretty fresh so this may not apply to all
smile.gif

Nice pics WWJD. What type of Digital Camera are you using. I've got the Fuji Finepix s5000 and I'm having a hard time getting action shots without blurring the image. I'm using the sports setting, but doesn't work very well. Thanks.

i talked to some pro stunters they get alot them wrecked already and peice them together to beat the snot out of them although those bikes looked pretty fresh so this may not apply to all
smile.gif
yeah alot of em get thrashed bikes and piece them together enough to run...

How can someone afford to thrash a bike like that?
rock.gif

Do they actually own the bike, or was it borrowed from someone else?
They trash them and hurt themselves for the audiences sick and twisted delight, and for profit. I admit I enjoy watching bike stunts, that's why I film them up close. Saturday I was gettin a tad willy as I rolled at 10mph 1 foot from that wheeling black 636... if he swung left at all, I'da had to hammer it to get out of the way, possibly dumping my cameraman on teh back seat. The busa makes sweet rolling camera shots. http://dmextreme.com

They own the bikes, sorry I don't know the history but the blue one USED to look very new, until saturday. I know they get tires from throw away spnsorships from local bike shops and track one offs. Figuring they pulled about 20G from the last DVD, that should cover a new bike to trash. ;)

Some people cruise, some speed, some twisties, some track only, some stunt, some just sit around and polish them... to each his own. More 2 wheeled power to enjoy your life!

Nice pics WWJD.  What type of Digital Camera are you using.  I've got the Fuji Finepix s5000 and I'm having a hard time getting action shots without blurring the image.  I'm using the sports setting, but doesn't work very well.  Thanks.
BD, I just bought a Canon PowerShot S500 Digital ELPH. Big name, small camera. I'm a camera idiot, but I turned 'Quick Shot' mode on but all it does is NOT show you the live preview while focusing. I have not tweaked any other settings cuz I don't know aht they are yet. BT is a camera guy and he might have some great advice!

The shots we took, we rode about 30mph in a strait line with me next to him just clicking off shots as much as posible hoping for SOMETHING usable. Again, not recommened for n00bies. Not too safe riding one handed, not looking forward, worrying more about dropping camera... but worth it
smile.gif

Nice pics WWJD.  What type of Digital Camera are you using.  I've got the Fuji Finepix s5000 and I'm having a hard time getting action shots without blurring the image.  I'm using the sports setting, but doesn't work very well.  Thanks.
What kind of action shots you tryin' to shoot BigDawg? Maybe I can help you get better results...
rock.gif

wwjd

april 23rd 7pm

there is a get together for a ride in town here... don't know much about it... just heard thru the grapevine.

meeting at webers cycle center... ansbourough ave. waterloo, ia 6:45pm , leaving at 7pm

all bikes welcome. april 23

Back