Iowa Ride June 13th pics

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
Rode with 4 busa's from this board, a GSXR1000 and a GSX1100 around the hilly, twisty, beauty of N.E. Iowa. And it was GRAND!!! Good times had by all, plenty of spirited yet safe riding, 400+ miles covered, many photos taken but not near enough to display the beauty of the lush green hills and twistie roads. We got NO pics of the twisties because we wer too busy riding. I'll try to post them in order complete with my usual funny captions. FSTBUSA may interject soem seriosu notes, but I won't cuz I'm too lazy.
smile.gif
Hope you enjoy! "Is this heaven?" "No... it's IOWA!"

The PLAYAS:
billbell, wwjd, hooken203, and the one and only Mr. FSTBUSA!!!! hehehehe

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: "intorduced for yoru pleasures"|1087269302 -->

playas.jpg

well since you're not gonna introduce anyone...

left to right

billbell, wwjd, hooken203, and the one and only
wink.gif

billbell not in motion. BILL! I messed up and didn't get you while rolling buddy. That just means we gotta do it again.
smile.gif

billbusa.JPG

why do my pics look so crappy? Didn't I shrink them down enough? Oh well, they make nice backgrounds this way ;)
yeah.. I suck I forgot the intro duction. Go for it FST!!

hooken203

hooken.JPG

keith and barb from gixxer.com! She was smiling at EVERY stop! The roads were that good!

keithbarb.JPG

Gunder, Iowa, our "because it's there" destination. right in the middle of a set of scenic byways [curvy, hilly backroades] stopped to relax after discussign how that last 'S' came on mighty quick and that dump truck coming around it was not all that pleasurable either. lean and pray!

gundershade.JPG

Stopped at the river for lunch... "Hey! FSTBUSA!! What are you doing to that Harley??"
biggrin.gif

river.JPG

seems I was little ruff on the starts and stops on this ride. my cords were showing half way around the tire. strangely, I made it all the way home, some 175 miles just like this, but the next day it was flat.
sad.gif
Bummer. Oh well, I get to try new tires now!!
biggrin.gif
yeah!!!

mycords.JPG

hey! I think someone is following me! across the bridge into.... whatever state sits east of Iowa... That's a pack of harley's behind our crew. This is how I ride my busa most of the time: you can see SO MUCH MORE scenery when you are not looking strait ahead all the time!

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1087271051 -->

crowd.JPG

headed home after a long wonderful day of piloting Busa's!! Busa shadow in teh setting sun. Yeah, I took this shot for my own personal pleasure. Sorry to waste your time with it.
smile.gif

shadow.JPG

We all slowly split off and went our ways. I rode back to Des Moines with Keith and Barb.

homeward.JPG

Back