Track Day Pics

stkr00

Slower Traffic Keep Right ! ! &#
Donating Member
Registered
In my other Track Day thread ( ) I promised to post a link to the Pro's pics taken during the day.

I was a little disappointed in the lack of pics for the turns I thought would make some nice ones, but they can't be at every turn. Overall I think they turned out pretty good.

I really like Photo # 440486, 440487, and 442615 thru 442618
cool.gif

Bike number 130 if it doesn't take you to my page.

Who says Busa's can't lean
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117885464 -->

Saweet!!!! looking good out there. And they say the Busa can't corner...

nice pics STKR.. hehe.. your at about the same point as me...

"Juust.. a litiiiiittle mooooooore.. DAMN!!!" no draggin'.. haha

feels like your crawling off the bike completely at that lean angle don't it.. haha

I dont' get how guys do it on the road.. I have nightmares about being at that lean around a curve and a rock or something being in the way I need to dodge... or god forbid a car or something seriously bad.. no way your gonna be making any evasive manuevers in time like that.

god I love track days.

nice pics STKR.. hehe.. your at about the same point as me...

"Juust.. a litiiiiittle mooooooore..  DAMN!!!" no draggin'.. haha

feels like your crawling off the bike completely at that lean angle don't it.. haha

I dont' get how guys do it on the road..  I have nightmares about being at that lean around a curve and a rock or something being in the way I need to dodge...  or god forbid a car or something seriously bad..   no way your gonna be making any evasive manuevers in time like that.

god I love track days.
Yup...I could have sworn my head was going to touch before my knee. I had the tank bra on, and it slipped during the carousel once. I thought I was going to fall off the bike. I got off pace just enough to pull myself back up a bit, then was back on pace. The bra is no longer on the bike.
laugh.gif

I won't ride that hard on the street. I gave it a try on some back roads once, but it just isn't the same. Too many distractions, and other concerns going through your head. Plus...there's no ambulance standing by when you're out on the back roads.

Back