My new plate relocator

busafreak

Registered
Hey guys just saw that alot of people were relocating their plates and wanted to offer a production kit for the busa guys. heres the pics on my gsxr1000 the busa will have a 1" drop to clear the muffler bracket. You can buy just the bracket for $15+$6 s/h or can set you up with kit shown for $90 + $6 s/h That includes Radiantz light, plate frame, and bracket  let me know    Also now offering $10 off all chain guards must mention this forum     Soon will be carrying swinagarm extentions, brakelines,custom rotors, and busa rearsets   let me know Brian gsxrfreak@sbcglobal.net    www.alteredchrome.com

<!--EDIT|busafreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1088266250 -->

2004_0626Image0051.JPG

Give me a price total on just the tag bracket and that cool looking chain guard on your bike if it's available for the busa.

Thanks.

The chain guard can be seen at my website www.alteredchrome.com Retails for $135.00 thats 3x chrome plated stock length. The kit above retails with Radiantz light, and frame, and bracket for $90 if interested will discount combo for $200+$10s/h I had to buy the light and frame from retail shop trying to get dealer prices on the lights. Give me a call 913-406-4211 or email me at alteredchrome@sbcglobal.net Brian

Back