Just came in mail today

busafreak

Registered
Just got in mail today. Have them on my 1000. Finally decided to get dealers account with them and putting them on the busa and on the website. If anyone needs anything at all please give me a call  913-406-4211 or gsxrfreak@sbcglobal.net Will  go as low as I can and as usual Thank you all for you business and if I can save my fellow members some $ so be it.  I perfer protek over vortex anyday   thanks again    Brian www.alteredchrome.com

<!--EDIT|busafreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1088633155 -->

2004_0630Image0020.JPG

Yeah, pics of the rearsets installed would be nice. Also, how about info on which direction and how far the pegs are repositioned as compared to stock?
rock.gif

Why protek over Vortecs? Is there that much difference?

The proteks are more of a skeleton/sleaker looking rearsets. They look more machined/milled out. Vortex are bulkier looking in my opionion. Both equel in performance and both are great quility items dont get me wrong. They are +1" up and +1" back. I didnt notice a big change in riding position on my 1000 ( PICS) will post them on busa as soon as I get it back. Let me know if your interested Im a dealer for protek and other companies. Email me for details Brian gsxrfreak@sbcglobal.net

bike_8.JPG

Back