Please Take a Minute

That is so sad I don't even know how to respond.. I think I am getting emotionally drained from hearing about all the accidents lately.. and I am not even personally involved with any of them....

Deepest condolences to the family and friends. My heart is breaking for the child!

R.I.P.

It gets hard to hear fellow riders getting killed, i wish there was something we can do to slow this process down. I very sorry to hear about your fellow chic rider Jules. You know as well as i do the more involved we are in motorcycles the more you hear about these tragic accidents. God Speed

So SAD !!!!!!  RIP Prayers Sent !!!!

"Any Details, How did it Happen" ?
She was on her way to work Friday morning, following a car. The car slowed to turn right (shortly before an intersection) and she went around it on the left. A car came from the left (through the intersection) and basically t-boned her. The driver of the car said they never even saw her.

Thank you ALL for your thoughts and prayers. Even though I never got the chance to meet her in person, we talked on the forum a lot. I believe in the power of prayer and I hope we are bringing a little relief to her grieving family.

So sad
sad.gif
RIP
please.gif

WOW... I feel for her family and friends. Please be careful out there. I hate reading these post but I do it out of respect and to remind me this is an extremely dangerous sport we have chosen.

Back