Plans for Busa...Look good to you all?

Shindo97

Registered
After gathering all the info from everyone here...which was invaluable, here are the plans for my 2004 LE Hayabusa

TI Force Full system Exhaust
PCIIIR USB
16/41 gears
Rear tail light Integrator Kit (done this already)
Small Air Box Mod
Pair Valve Mod
TRE Mod (Probably going to do johnny cheese mod here though)
Heavier Clutch Springs (doing this this weekend..love the feel)
Switch to Full Synthetic Oil

Does anyone see something wrong here?  Is the Pair Valve mod needed?  

I want to Busa to be nice and reliable, and do not want to put any ghetto hack mods on the bike.  I want the extra grunt from the Gears, and the extra HP from the Full system and some tuning.  

All i am looking to get to the ground is 165HP and 95TQ.  So anything more than that is just icing.

<!--EDIT|Shindo97
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113927627 -->

you'll need to do the PAIR mod to avoid backfiring with the new exhaust sys.

I never did the pair mod, my bike has never back fired!
yeah, but you're in the UAE. Things operate differently over there.

wink.gif

I def dont want any backfiring. I want the bike act like it came stock with these performance mods so i guess that seals that question.

16/41 gears
Small Air Box Mod
Pair Valve Mod
Don't waste you money on the 41 rear...Small box mod I didn't see any benefit...Pair mod I blocked off the hose...Springs you don't need...Oil yes...

16/41 gears
Small Air Box Mod
Pair Valve Mod
Don't waste you money on the 41 rear...Small box mod I didn't see any benefit...Pair mod I blocked off the hose...Springs you don't need...Oil yes...
I agree, I'd either go 16/42 or just go with a 43 rear. I just put a 43 rear on and can't believe the difference. In my opinion, while you've spent the money for a full exhaust and have the bike apart, I'd go ahead and do the pair valve removal. I beleive you can ebay a kit for around $25.00.

Just my .02

I am planning to do Yoshimura RS-3 full exhaust as soon as I get my bike, so I do these pair valve mod? what small air box mod are you talking about ?
I honestly dont care about the extra H.P, I just want the look and sound of the aftermarket exhaust. also do i need a power commander, or ECU ?

<!--EDIT|Uaintlobusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113966935 -->

Stunnah...i thought everyone was saying 16/41 was the combo of choice?? ur saying jsut go 16
rock.gif

I guess i could do the large air box mod...no biggie....

The springs is a must though...it feels so much better than the stock springs...how it grabs and all.

thanks brotha...god i swear u live on this forum...i think if i win the lotto i am going to have to hook u up just for seniority.

16/42 on the combo...41 just no benefit...Air box???Springs you only need them with your increasing your HP big time and your not...If you do you need to add a slave support...Good luck...

Back