LeeFL2

Registered
OK, So far I have:

- Muzzy Megaphone Pipe
 - Hotbodies undertail.
 - Power comander on order.
- EBC HH brake pads
- Goodridge SST Brake lines

What else should I do to wring out the most from this mill?

Tre? Pair valve mod, airbox mod?

Hit me up!

need the pair valve mod or it will backfire through the exhaust on decel,with the changing of the exhaust of course

(LeeFL2 @ Jul. 28 2007,19:02) OK, So far I have:

- Muzzy Megaphone Pipe
 - Hotbodies undertail.
 - Power comander on order.

What else should I do to wring out the most from this mill?

Tre? Pair valve mod, airbox mod?

Hit me up!
Drop the gearing a little..maybe a 16 tooth front or 42-43 rear.

pair valve mod, small airbox mod, good dyno tune.

Steel braided brake lines (you want believe the difference in feel) and the Kick stand mod if you don't want the bike to fall over
biggrin.gif

(DaCol. @ Jul. 28 2007,20:14) Steel braided brake lines (you want believe the difference in feel) and the Kick stand mod if you don't want the bike to fall over
biggrin.gif
Sorry, forgot about that. Allready have the brake lines and EBC HH pads. You are right: they kick a$$!

(proud dad @ Jul. 28 2007,19:05) need the pair valve mod or it will backfire through the exhaust on decel,with the changing of the exhaust of course

Mine don't backfire but it is a little soft out to 3000rpm's with this pipe. Got to give it extra RPM at take off. Hope to correct this with a PCIII...

steering damper mod (90W gear oil)
small air box
synthetic oil
BST rims
alumn sub frame
Galfer rotors ( you'll wanna stop with the increase of speed)
which tires are you running? Pilots
looks like everything else has been covered

it would be according to how much more money you wanted to put into it.
impressive list so far you have done
beerchug.gif

race air filter, then dyno tune.

i bought a bmc race filter, thing flows likecrazy, so much you need to map the bike for all the new incoming air.

Dyno tune, first you will not regret it. Will your state let you move the plate to the swing arm? Makes the udertail look that much better.
Synthetic oil.

Oh, you've got at least fifteen thousand more bucks to go through before even approaching the end of the PERFORMANCE mod list!

Then you start the APPEARANCE list...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Thanks guys.

Yes I allready got the billet plate holder on the left swingarm from 58cycle. Busa logo, black. Nice.
Except the retards did not cut out for the axle end stops and castle nut would not seat all the way for cotter pin to go in. Had to cut the castle nut a little. I hate when you spend good money on something nice but some asshat forgot to add a minor detail that funks it up! I'll add a few pics of the bracket soon.

(rockadaous @ Jul. 29 2007,04:09) steering damper mod (90W gear oil)
small air box
synthetic oil
BST rims
alumn sub frame
Galfer rotors ( you'll wanna stop with the increase of speed)
which tires are you running? Pilots
looks like everything else has been covered
Synthetic- done!
I'm in Florida so tires are Pilot Road.

Back