Pix from mi ride

Cool pics. I can't wait untill July 1 st. when the craftsman truck series comes to town. My wife and I will be driving one of the vehicles that carry the drivers around the track during introductions. We drove last year too at the cup race. The wife almost talked Clint Boyers leg off, But it was a blast. Looks like you had the Mac Daddy seats in the suite for your race.

Cool pics. I can't wait untill July 1 st. when the craftsman truck series comes to town. My wife and I will be driving one of the vehicles that carry the drivers around the track during introductions. We drove last year too at the cup race. The wife almost talked Clint Boyers leg off, But it was a blast. Looks like you had the Mac Daddy seats in the suite for your race.
Hauling the drivers would be awesome.

Bikes and owners. Left to Right - Joel, me, Brian and Fonz

Bike076__Small_.jpg

These next few are hilarious. Its of a bike that had to lean against a street sign because it didn't have a kickstand. The headlight came on with a toggle switch that was hanging down by the rearset. The backseat was held in place with electrical tape. Exhaust was shortened by cutting it and then welding it into place topped off the license plate screwed on vertically in the tip. This bike was pimp. The owner walked up while we were there. He was proud of it

Bike083__Small_.jpg

dang Sam! looks like you guys did sum awesome cruisin! track pics are great-love the inside turn shots. Mebbe sometime in the fall I'll make the trek up there for sum nice fall scenery while ridin-u know any good places to burn a tankful off around your neighborhood?

dang Sam! looks like you guys did sum awesome cruisin! track pics are great-love the inside turn shots. Mebbe sometime in the fall I'll make the trek up there for sum nice fall scenery while ridin-u know any good places to burn a tankful off around your neighborhood?
Dont know any off the top of my head but if you make it down this way and I'll find some roads worth riding. Southern Ohio is awesome in the fall

Back