Pix from mi ride

SAMBUSA

TATTOO'D WHITE TRASH
Donating Member
Registered
Put just over 500 miles on the the Busa yesterday. Went to the Irish Hills in Michigan. Beautiful rolling twisties. We then went to MIS since I am a big NASCAR fan. Nextel cup is racing there this weekend. Somehow we got inside the track. Once in, we went anywhere we wanted including back in the garage area. While we were there, the ARCA series started qualifying. The pix below are in turns one and two(ARCA cars on track behind us)

Started the ride at about 8 yesterday morning and got home at 2 this morning. Rode with three guys from the Blackbird board. Good time but had to take numerous breaks during the day and I am extremely sore today. Might have been a little too soon after surgery for that long of a ride

MI_ride_002.jpg

Too bad you couldn't have turned the trip into an impromptu track day!

Too bad you couldn't have turned the trip into an impromptu track day!
That would have been sweet. We could have gotten on the track, but I think the only way off would have been in cuffs.
biggrin.gif

Elliot Sadlers car hauler outside the track. Had a chat with the driver of the truck. Pretty cool guy.

MI_ride_021.jpg

cool pics sorry i mised it. did not get home from court until 5pm. got screwed.
bbk thinks for posting pics.:cool:

juge was a beoch. would not do anything for the points, so i paid my fine and went home. ohwell. 500 miles hugh, hard on the butt. but worth it i`m sure:cool:

Back