Go-carts and pocket bikes!!

VA.... ya know... I AM available for adoption!  
tounge.gif

Happy New Year!!!

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1185"|1104879474 -->

Great pics Michelle. You have beautiful children. It's nice to see such a functional happy family. The family that rides together stays together.
smile.gif

Pocket bikes now, you know what they will want when they are legal to drive. Bigger bikes. They are gonna be addicts early. Looks like your family is having a blast
biggrin.gif

Way too cool Michelle! Ummm, adopt me... please.
40__s.gif
Yer kids have the cool toys!
beerchug.gif

Oh, and that black pocket bike looks a lot like...
super.gif

post-12-64613-sportbiker2.jpg

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1104906481 -->

IMG_0388.jpg

Pocket bikes now, you know what they will want when they are legal to drive.  Bigger bikes.  They are gonna be addicts early.  Looks like your family is having a blast  
biggrin.gif
I should have mentioned that those pocket bikes ARE NOT ours...but, having enjoyed them for an entire day, we are thinking about getting some...

$300 each...clocked by my Busa at a whopping 29 MPH!!!
biggrin.gif

And billbell, I fear my kids are surely going to be bikers...scares me to death to even start thinking about it!
sad.gif

biggrin.gif

40__s.gif
beerchug.gif

super.gif

And BT...I was thinking about you when I went for a ride on it...not quite the size we adults would need, but still fun as hell to run up and down the road on...

It's a 2005 model, my cousin was raving about all the changes with it for this year, changes he was going to make to it, etc...needless to say, he was excited...
biggrin.gif

You really should get you one!
cool.gif

Now, for the popo story...according to my cousin, since it's just 49cc, it's legal to take it to the main road as long as the speed limit is 35 MPH. Well, he and my hubby hop on the two pocket bikes and head out to the main road near our house. It's 45 MPH and there's a State Trooper that lives at the end. Two reasons I WOULDN'T take the pocket bike out there, but I digress...we're talking about men here...men that want to race pocket bikes.

They both head out and they're gone for quite a while. I keep reminding myself that 30 MPH isn't very fast and they are probably running up and down several times, then I see my husband roll down our road in front of the house, alone. I'm thinking "Jason (cousin) is in trouble...something's happened". Well, by the time I get outside, I see my husband tossing things out of the back of the van, and picking up the pocket bike. I yell out "What?! You running from the cops?" and he yells back "yeah, there was a State Trooper and a local cop right at the end of the road, so I turned around and fled back home!"

Yeah, I'm thinking "fled? At 30 mph? For a mile?" Just about that time, his cousin comes flying up (hey, I'm using the term within the context of "pocket bike" speed) and he's laughing. He says that the cops waved to him as he turned around, and just let him go...

Moral of the story, and there is one...I know my husband soooo well, I just knew when I saw him trying to "hide" the pocket bike, that he'd been "running from popo"...yep, seen it before, and I'm guessing that even at age 37, he'll never grow up...
tounge.gif

All this "family talk" and my hubby runs from the cops...thank goodness the kids were taking their afternoon naps!
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

Happy New Year!!!
Man, Raider...I know too much about you...you're way spoiled by that wife of yours...
tounge.gif

I adopt you, you start doing laundry and using a vacuum cleaner!  
laugh.gif
Ummm... laundry??

Ahhh...vacuum cleaner??

Hmmm...on second thought nebber mind VA  
biggrin.gif

PS why would a vacuum need cleaned anyway?

I thought a vacuum was the absence of matter?

pirate.gif
Raider Out.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1187"|1104956368 -->

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Happy New Year!!!
Man, Raider...I know too much about you...you're way spoiled by that wife of yours...
tounge.gif

I adopt you, you start doing laundry and using a vacuum cleaner!  
laugh.gif
Ummm... laundry??

Ahhh...vacuum cleaner??

Hmmm...on second thought nebber mind VA  
biggrin.gif

PS why would a vacuum need cleaned anyway?

I thought a vacuum was the absence of matter?

pirate.gif
Raider Out.
I knew you'd see the light!
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

40__s.gif
beerchug.gif

super.gif

And BT...I was thinking about you when I went for a ride on it...not quite the size we adults would need, but still fun as hell to run up and down the road on...

It's a 2005 model, my cousin was raving about all the changes with it for this year, changes he was going to make to it, etc...needless to say, he was excited...
biggrin.gif

You really should get you one!
cool.gif

Now, for the popo story...according to my cousin, since it's just 49cc, it's legal to take it to the main road as long as the speed limit is 35 MPH. Well, he and my hubby hop on the two pocket bikes and head out to the main road near our house. It's 45 MPH and there's a State Trooper that lives at the end. Two reasons I WOULDN'T take the pocket bike out there, but I digress...we're talking about men here...men that want to race pocket bikes.

They both head out and they're gone for quite a while. I keep reminding myself that 30 MPH isn't very fast and they are probably running up and down several times, then I see my husband roll down our road in front of the house, alone. I'm thinking "Jason (cousin) is in trouble...something's happened". Well, by the time I get outside, I see my husband tossing things out of the back of the van, and picking up the pocket bike. I yell out "What?! You running from the cops?" and he yells back "yeah, there was a State Trooper and a local cop right at the end of the road, so I turned around and fled back home!"

Yeah, I'm thinking "fled? At 30 mph? For a mile?" Just about that time, his cousin comes flying up (hey, I'm using the term within the context of "pocket bike" speed) and he's laughing. He says that the cops waved to him as he turned around, and just let him go...

Moral of the story, and there is one...I know my husband soooo well, I just knew when I saw him trying to "hide" the pocket bike, that he'd been "running from popo"...yep, seen it before, and I'm guessing that even at age 37, he'll never grow up...
tounge.gif

All this "family talk" and my hubby runs from the cops...thank goodness the kids were taking their afternoon naps!
laugh.gif
What I really need is a son so I can justify all those cool toys for mysel.....errrrrrrr, him.
wink.gif

Back