yeah the wii rules - Mario cart is BA too :)

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
wow, I gotta say over the years I have played a few consoles but never really got into them. I played a fair share of cpu based games but again, never got into them either. This thing... holy crap, its the first one I've played that really has me hooked. I can totally see why kids love it, you get so involved and a lot of it technically requires you to play as you would in real life. :cool:

We finally found the mario cart (got it online and in time for xmas :thumbsup: ) and have all the wheels. I'm pretty sure you could play without the wheels just fine but hey, it looks cool :whistle: This thing is totally fun, they even have a few bikes that are pretty dang cool too.

Also got the Wii fit and a buncha other random games... hoping to get the motogp one and probably going to look for a good golf game (tiger woods??)

now, how does all the online stuff work? I dont want to open this thing up to just surf the web or access things in case any kiddos play when they shouldnt... not that that ever happens :whistle:

i can picture you acting a fool try'n to play. Get a few drinks in ya and try it :laugh:

as soon as momma is done bein prego and nursin, I'm sure we'll have a drunk bowling/golfin event at the house :laugh:

who said anything about neked... ??? and drunk ???

geeze someone will be knockin balls around, usin the wrong stick for the baseball game... all kinds of bad things comes outta that stuff :rofl:

but mario cart is still tons of fun, and I definitely needa find a good golf game or 2 cuz the wii sports one has been mastered already :whistle:

Man the wife bought me Call of Duty 3 for the Wii for Christmas and it is kicking my butt! She also pre-ordered me MotoGp08 which should be here mid January. Cant wait for that one! :beerchug:

I know what you mean...this thread hit the gutter fast. :beerchug: Just where I like it!? :laugh:

Back