educate me on the Wii

+1 On connecting out of the box. Nothing else required if you already have wireless internet in your house.

The Wii news channel has more in depth articles than my local paper, and its fun to "spin the globe" to see news stories from around the world.

Raving Rabbids is a really fun game with a little twisted humor.

I highly recommend the charging station so you don't have to go through all those batteries.

Mario Kart is the current game I'm tearing through, very fun. Also Mario Galaxy was great too.

Heres what I am waiting for. I asked my wife to order up for my Birthday!

+1 On connecting out of the box. Nothing else required if you already have wireless internet in your house.

The Wii news channel has more in depth articles than my local paper, and its fun to "spin the globe" to see news stories from around the world.

Raving Rabbids is a really fun game with a little twisted humor.

I highly recommend the charging station so you don't have to go through all those batteries.

Mario Kart is the current game I'm tearing through, very fun. Also Mario Galaxy was great too.

First thing I am going to do when I get MotoGP08 is run Pedrosa off the fastest part of every track and see if I can wheelie over Alberto Puig! :laugh:

Or not.

Back