Wii Sports

MrsGrumpy

Faith, Trust, Pixie Dust!
Donating Member
Registered
Who has Wii Sports?

If you have it, have you noticed any of our ORG members there?

Anastasia got a Wii for Christmas. Tonight she decides to play tennis. She is the blonde character (quite the resemblence to VaBusa). I'm sitting there watching the game and who is she playing against, but Omar!! :rofl: :rofl:

I couldn't help but come here and tell you all.....at the suggestion of Grumpy too! :laugh:

Are you guys getting royalties for this guest appearance?

Juli and I have the house to ourselves today. We have been playing bowling and tennis since 1:00pm. :cheerleader:

we got our's today also and been bowling for hour's.

I wish! We were at the in-laws til almost 630.....got home at 720 or so and started the set-up. Then played a few games. Now they are "creating" characters.....what a laugh!

we got it all set up today too... didnt go online with it yet but dang if its not fun... been playin the hell out of mario cart too :laugh:

we got it all set up today too... didnt go online with it yet but dang if its not fun... been playin the hell out of mario cart too :laugh:

We need a WiFi adaptor dont we? I have a wireless network set up. I may pick one up at Best Buy today. :laugh:

Who has Wii Sports?

If you have it, have you noticed any of our ORG members there?

Anastasia got a Wii for Christmas. Tonight she decides to play tennis. She is the blonde character (quite the resemblence to VaBusa). I'm sitting there watching the game and who is she playing against, but Omar!! :rofl: :rofl:

I couldn't help but come here and tell you all.....at the suggestion of Grumpy too! :laugh:

Are you guys getting royalties for this guest appearance?

Who, Mii?? mii4.png :laugh:

mii4.png

Cool, I can just set it up without buying extra parts?
Posted via Mobile Device

We had a pretty big wii Christmas at our house. The Kids got Wii Music and Rockband (which we played all day:thumbsup:) and I got Call of duty 3 and a pre-ordered copy of MotoGP08 (not out until January:thumbsup::thumbsup:).

Now back on the Topic of Wii Sports. How do you do the smoking fast serve in tennis? I just made Pro in Tennis but darned if I know how to serve up the heater when need be.

Back