Nintendo Wii

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Just in case you're sitting there, bored, and your kids look bored
laugh.gif

We bought the boys a Nintendo Wii for Christmas, came with a disc of basic games (boxing, bowling, golf, tennis and baseball), then we purchased a fishing game and they've gotten a couple of others from grandma...

That system is THE HIT of the year for my kids, for any kid that walks in my house, for Mom and Dad
biggrin.gif
 New Years Eve was spent with friends and their children and everyone was waiting for their turn with one of the 4 remotes...

Sure, Scooby's been whacked in the melon with a remote, and I think the TV's taken at least 2 hits from flying Wii controllers, the ceiling fan got a nice whack and our couch cusioned the blow for another "fly and be free" remote, I quickly developed "Wii Elbow" and the hubby's broken out in a sweat trying to keep up with the 6 year old, but that system is great for some family fun when you can't get the kiddies outside to play.  Many games are 4 player, like the GT racing game and bowling.  It's very interactive, you can't really do it sitting down, it's easy to control, you can set up the players to look like each family member, do daily training in the sports categories and even get rated on your ability to hit the ball or bowl down a lane...last check, I was as good as a 56 year old
laugh.gif
and since I feel like I'm 80 some days, I'll take it!  LOL  (yeah, I need to get in shape; can't hit a baseball to save my life!)

Just thought I'd share with the org members...I know most have the PS platforms, may have even stood in line for hours for that new PS3, but for the smaller kids (mine are 4 and 6), the Nintendo Wii is perfect! Fun for everyone!!!
cool.gif

laugh.gif

I wanted to get one but I thought they were Wiitarded......

Maybe I could get one from Wiibay?

Ok enuff....glad it was a hit with the kiddies!

(vman1300 @ Jan. 03 2007,15:02) I wanted to get one but I thought they were Wiitarded......

Maybe I could get one from Wiibay?

Ok enuff....glad it was a hit with the kiddies!
What if I told you the Wii is a kneedragger?!
laugh.gif

Wiitarded?! You're a botard Kev...
tounge.gif

(vman1300 @ Jan. 03 2007,15:32)
(VaBusa @ Jan. 03 2007,15:30)
all_coholic.gif
I was playing one at Best Buy last weekend, I am too much of a couch pototo for that game system, ROFL...
Come on vman, it might hone some skills you don't yet have...kneedragging isn't all there is you know...
tounge.gif

(VaBusa @ Jan. 03 2007,15:50) Come on vman, it might hone some skills you don't yet have...kneedragging isn't all there is you know...  
tounge.gif
I do have a few other skillz......

Well....thinking......

hummmm....still thinking........

(vman1300 @ Jan. 03 2007,16:09)
(VaBusa @ Jan. 03 2007,15:50) Come on vman, it might hone some skills you don't yet have...kneedragging isn't all there is you know...  
tounge.gif
I do have a few other skillz......

Well....thinking......

hummmm....still thinking........
Can you fix your hair like those Queensgoofs do?
laugh.gif

Thought about you the other day; laughed as I watched 2.2 seconds of an 80's Queensdorf video...good stuff, but I changed the channel for an infomercial...I think it was for spray-on hair or something...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Jan. 03 2007,16:15) Can you fix your hair like those Queensgoofs do?  
laugh.gif

Thought about you the other day; laughed as I watched 2.2 seconds of an 80's Queensdorf video...good stuff, but I changed the channel for an infomercial...I think it was for spray-on hair or something...  
laugh.gif
No can do on the hair......

Wait, I was part of a team that finished 6th at the World Series of Softball in Orlando in 2001.....

laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Jan. 03 2007,16:32) See, you need a Wii!!  
bowdown.gif

all_coholic.gif
Lol.....

I have a hitting machine in the basement that keeps the hand eye sync going in the offseason.

I used to play 150-175 games a season that runs from January to November.

Back