Pocket Bike Raffle

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
My club, Full Tilt Riders is raffling off one of the nicer pocket bikes. They sell on the street in the $500 range. The bike will be customized with FTR decals instead of the junk that comes with it.

COST $5 ea. (Portion of proceeds go to OR Food Bank)
DRAWING September 4th (winner need not be present)

I estimate each ticket will have a 1 in 300-400 chances of winning.

If you want to buy a ticket, or perhaps a book of 5, hit me up. You drop the check in the mail, and I let you know what your ticket number is. There will have to be a little trust here.

Greg
Full Tilt Riders

got a pic of the bike...

I wanna see what it is for a bike... I know my pbs
cool.gif

Wow, I can't sell a raaffle ticket? Thats interesting since there are probably 25 people on here that I would buy one from without giving it a second thought. Perhaps the thread got lost, so consider this a bump.

G

I think it's a picture issue. If you can find a picture of the same kind of bike and post it, I bet that would help. It's just what I am thinking.

countsled.gif

I do not know much about pocket bikes but I am told to explicitly mention that it is NOT the X1 or The X2.

We will offer a choice between the following

49cc GP Racer
--smaller bike
--fastest
--pull start
--gas
--no lights

49cc Super bike
--larger bike
--electric & pull start
--headlight
--tailight
--turn signals
--horn

I am working on a picture, but Daniel (Golden Child) is the dealer for these bikes, and his computer is in the shop.

I couldn't find an address to send for the tickets...PM me and I'll contribute...
evil.gif

My address would be fine.
Greg Hall
13918 Venice Ct
Oregon City, OR 97045

The drawing is this weekend, so you say you want a ticket(s), I fill out your info and put you in. I will e-mail you your ticket number, and you throw the $5 or multiples of $5 in the mail to me. Monday, I let you know the winning ticket.

I'll take three Greg, 1for me , 1 for monsta(Bill), an' one for me other CND bud , Blk/Blu(Dave) . You pick who gets which # , no matter to me , just stick the #'s in this one box(easier for you).

meanolddog@hotmail.com

I'll mail the banana's out Tuesday .

hav a good 1....hope the food bank can fill the shelves.

RSD. (I also think its the lack of *Flash* , not yer salesmanship....its certainly not a trust issue, not from the "Lifer Group" anyway).

I'll take three Greg, 1for me , 1 for monsta(Bill), an' one for me other CND bud , Blk/Blu(Dave) . You pick who gets which # , no matter to me , just stick the #'s in this one box(easier for you).

meanolddog@hotmail.com

I'll mail the banana's out Tuesday .

hav a good 1....hope the food bank can fill the shelves.

RSD.   (I also think its the lack of *Flash* , not yer salesmanship....its certainly not a trust issue, not from the "Lifer Group" anyway).
Rubber, PM me the guys full names & phone numbers. I will fill out tickets and send you stub numbers.

Checks can be written to Full Tilt Riders or to Greg Hall.

Thanks again.

<!--EDIT|Thinker62
Reason for Edit: None given...|1093969469 -->

I appreciate those who hit me up by PM. Looks like I have moved 3 books so far. Again, I appreciate the purchase of every single ticket. It is a worthy cause and helps my club be true to our mission statement concerning community service.

Special thanks to Sage who is buying an entire book. $25 isn't a ton of money, but it really means something to me. All of your generousity won't be forgotten.

Later,
Greg

thanks, George. I think that the guys buying tickets trust me, but it will be nice to have both you nd Havoc there to verify the legitimacy of the event.

Plus you should have a good ole time...looks like 85 degrees and sunny.

Thanks to those who have supported me, the Full Tilt Riders, and the Oregon Food Bank. You are good friends, and the jester will be remembered. George and Havoc, I will see you at the event. If you wear your.org T-Shirts, I will try to get our photographer to snap a group shot.

Stunnah, Sage, and Rubbah, I have sent your stub numbers via PM.

If anyone else feels generous and wants to part with $5 for a worthy cause, hit me up. The drawing will be tomorrow (Saturday).

Greg

Back