Pirates shot by Navy Seals Captain escapes

Glad it had a happy ending, but why the hell did it take so long to take care of bidness?!?!
He was taken on Wednesday.

Glad it had a happy ending, but why the hell did it take so long to take care of bidness?!?!
He was taken on Wednesday.

Because planning these ops is not likes TV show where they can plan and execute in a hour. I wanted to post on the other thread about using seals. You will never know these operations are being planned or authorized until after they are executed. They have to be done that way and the men that conduct these operations want it that way. Be f
Glad they are on our side.
Posted via Mobile Device

Just got home after a nice ride and read the news! GREAT news!!!!! Now, there are 200 more prisoners at sea from a number of other countries...hopefully they will share the same fate soon!:thumbsup:

I think gut shots would be better.. Let them suffer before they go.

You don't think for at least a split second, upon entry, that a sniper's bullet doesn't hurt it's target........ :oldcool: "WAY TO GO SEALS !!!!" Send that message......

Steal a ship-bullet to brain.... it's :easy: :super:

I wonder why people try to find something negative when everything worked out?
Can't we just say great job and leave it alone?
The Captain is alive and well. Frankly if I was his life insurance man, the check would have been printed the day he was taken off the ship.
Pirates with AK47's and not much to live for.... his odds were not good.
Navy Seals Rock !!!
God bless our armed forces !!

Great job Seals! I think it sent a clear message to the Pirates. I can almost here them now....

Head Pirate: Ok guys let's capture this next on-coming ship!

Fellow Pirate: Hey boss, isn't that an American flag they're flying?

Head Pirate: Abort mission! Remember what happened to Paco and the gang the last time we tried to take an American ship!

:thumbsup:

Anything less than them being shot dead is a failure in my book! Bout time the US uses it's balls...
And BTW, WGAF about the liberal azzes who want to prosecute them and bring them to justice? Justice was served on a silver platter!:beerchug:

Back