My SEALs take it to the Bad Guys again...

Warchild

Banned
Where are my past/current Navy veterans here at .oRg.... how about the job our SEALs did last night! :beerchug:

Linky-link: SEALs kill pirates dead!

MOGADISHU, Somalia (AP) — U.S. Navy SEALs parachuted into Somalia under cover of darkness early Wednesday and crept up to an outdoor camp where an American woman and Danish man were being held hostage. Soon, nine kidnappers were dead and both hostages were freed.

President Barack Obama himself authorized the mission two days earlier, and minutes after he gave his State of the Union address to Congress he was on the phone with the American's father to tell him his daughter was safe.

"As Commander-in-Chief, I could not be prouder of the troops who carried out this mission, and the dedicated professionals who supported their efforts," Obama said in a statement released by the White House.

The Danish Refugee Council confirmed that the two aid workers, American Jessica Buchanan and Dane Poul Hagen Thisted, were "on their way to be reunited with their families."

Fookin' A, what an awesome operation.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

A little bacon grease on their SOG bayonets, and it's no 72 virgins in paradise for you, Achmed! :rulez:

:laugh:

Wonder what happened to the Somalian they were with or if he was actually associated with the thugs :whistle:

Nice job. But I think it silly that grown trained valuable men have to go rescue idiots.
Those two should not have been there in the first place.

Well...apprarently....the didn't jump in - flown in. Way to go Night Stalkers!

good for the Seals. they are top notch and have obviously demonstrated their skillz once again to the word. but u have to be a complete MORON to be an American in that part of the world these days.

the state dept. has issued warnings for years not to go there and if u want to be a humanatarian hero and put ur own life at risk then ur just stupid and dont deserve to have Seals put THEIR life at risk for urs....:whistle: they were well aware of the danger of being there and yet they still chose to be hero's. like there isnt enough people in our own country that could use their help....:whistle:

I'm sorta pissed that we put the lives of our Special Operators, and huge $$ to complete the misson, out there for someone stupid enough to ignore the warnings about going to Somalia in the first place....

I love a kickass story with a happy ending.

skydivr, it is legal to be stupid in America. Libs breed stupidity into the masses.

I know it is Hollywood but, did you see the last Rambo?

Stupid is as stupid does/Forest Gump

I know it is Hollywood but, did you see the last Rambo?
thats EXACTLY what I was thinkn when I read the article....:whistle: how these humanitarians travel into a freakn war zone and get kidnapped and then need Rambo to rescue them:whistle:

Nice job. But I think it silly that grown trained valuable men have to go rescue idiots.
Those two should not have been there in the first place.

They were humanitarian workers with the Danish Refugee Council demining unit. They were in Somalia to help make civilians safe from landmines and unexploded ordnance.

Hardly idiots. :moon:

I'm not saying what they did wasn't a noble cause, but we spent millions and put hundreds of lives on the line for THEM.

Not a Navy Veteran but a Army Veteran with 18 months in Iraq, 12 months in Afghan x2. And while supporting some of there mission, let me tell ya, I know im Army but the Seals and Force Recon lead the way...:thumbsup:Good Stuff !!!

HOOAH !!!!!

Back