Pirates killed - detail msnbc video

Lesson learned.

We just dont step foot on Somalia. Just air strikes from 30,000 feet.

I dont think we need to go there. I think all we need to do is setup a no boating zone just like we have had no fly zones.

Monitor with a multi national force, use satalites and armed UAV's. Any boat that isnt a carrgo type vessel and hasnt had prior authorization attempt to make contact, if no contact can be made fire on it.

Now that's a good idea but it must be some reason this has not already been done because this problem didn't just come up, hell they made 80 mil last year from ransom demands.

I think the other problem is they are using previously hijacked ships with hostages on them to launch attacks.

I do think they will need to wipe out the Warloards because basically what happens is they force these kids and fishermen to commit these attacks, it's often only one choice they are given, (do this or we kill you or your family and get somebody else to do it), all while the Warloards and his top cronies are comfortabaly living and waiting on their money to come back.

Last edited:
thrash, glad to see your still going strong ;)

I would agree lesson learned-- next time Moab.

Where ya been!! long time no hear!!!

They (pirates) have already threatened they are looking for Americans to kill. flat out. I say lets not give them the chance. We need to cover our own azzes right now. any boats with the American flag should have some type of security, such as black water.

And no playing nicey nicey. anyone fires on a boat or tries to board the boat, take them out and sink the boat they were in.

If they want to play then we need to play, but on our terms, not on their terms

I totally agree with them doing what they had to do and to hit those shots on a moving target is amazing :bowdown:.

The only thing I fear is that the remaining 200 hostages or any future hostages will suffer the consequences, beause until now with this incident and the French raid on a boat the pirates have just taken the money and returned the ship and the crew. .

That's backwards thinking. The 200 hostages are already suffering the consequences of no one doing anything. Lets quit making excuses to do nothing.

Time to stop negotiating and make a stand.

IThe US has already shown the Somali war lords that if it's people bleed America will run. I just hope our Military is fully ready for the esculation of viloence in that area and most certain loss of human life and stick it thru until the end which will probably be on Somali land again.

Sadly I agree 100% with that except that our Military is fully ready. It's the weak, fat , dumb and happy idealistic citizens that are not.

Back