PING SE Florida Ride..Attn: Blanca Busa, Takeuon & Rafybusa and...

BIll I am on my way. I just have to wait for the flood waters to receed ! :whistle:
Geesh warms up to 70 something and then rains 4 inches !
Caught this pic at the perfect time. You can see how much water there is in the middle of the road where 20 mins before it was almost dry !

RAINY DAY 002.jpg

RAINY DAY 001.jpg

BIll I am on my way. I just have to wait for the flood waters to receed ! :whistle:
Geesh warms up to 70 something and then rains 4 inches !
Caught this pic at the perfect time. You can see how much water there is in the middle of the road where 20 mins before it was almost dry !

yep...was look'in ugly as sin here at first light but by 9:00am the sun was popp'in out...beautiful day here at the moment..but like they say....this is south florida...so if ya don't like the weather?..wait 15 minutes...it'll change.:please::banghead::whistle::poke::rofl:

maybe next weekend.:banghead:

Hope the weather cooperates for you guys. Enjoy & ride safe :cheerleader:

Brian...i might take a lil ride this afternoon (and that's just a maybe) but i can pretty much gaurenteeya that blanca won't be roll'in an inch. :poke:

evidently the cuban dragon even conjured up some torential rains to keep big daddy landlocked. :poke::rofl:

Disclaimer: should any of the words posted above be taken in an offensive mannor by anyone in this solar system please realize their soul intent is meant to provoke those who have lost all social senses into gett'in off their lame lazy azz and RIDE!:poke::rofl:

PS: and please keep in mind that above said statements are NOT directed at any one (1) individual...IT'S ALL OF YA!

and yes...i feel somewhat jaded today.

L8R, Bill. :cool:

Back