Central Florida, early Sat morning ride

Relsek

Registered
My R1 friend and I are planning an early morning ride Saturday morning early. We are thinking about starting around Haines City and riding SR17, I think it is old US27. We will probably ride it all the way to Sebring and then maybe even head all the way to Lake Okechobee. If anyone wants to join us or meet us somewhere, just let me know.

Kevin

Sat 9/18/04

Kev, I'll see if I can swing it. Perhaps I could ride out to Sebring and ride back to Lake O with you. Either way, I'll let you know.

I was hoping you would see this post. We'll try to finalize the trip tomorrow night. He has to get a new tire tomorrow. I think he said he got a nail in his.

It is with me, I'll call Steve R1 and see if he got his tire repaired. I'm willing to go with or without him.

We plan on leaving Lakeland around 7:00 am. We will probably be down by Sebring by around 9:30. I think the route we are planning to take is SR17 (it goes off and on to US27) to Sebring, 700A to Lorida and from there we'll just stick a finger in the air and see which way the wind is blowing. RF, if you want to meet us there at the 17 and 700 we can do that, or in Lorida if you want. I haven't been down that way in years so I am unfamiliar with any landmarks. Just look for a busa and an R1.

Hey guys I know this might be out of your way but I would love to meet you guys. Come by my store in Orlando. I work for Cycle Gear. We have 10% off everything in the store sale on Sat. Also have Dunlops for $89 for rears and $69 for fronts.

Hope to meet you guys but if not ride safe.

Back