PING SE Florida Ride..Attn: Blanca Busa, Takeuon & Rafybusa and...

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
any other H.org members (or friends of) who'd like to join me/us...

you are all cordially invited to join me for a ride this coming sunday..01/17/2010...

Where to meet: The Fly'in J truck stop just off I-95 and Orange Ave West Exit...they have pumps and a great breakfast buffet there.

When?: Whenever ya wanna get there but if ya want breakfast show early as we'll/i'll be leaving the lot at 9:00am sharp with all tanks topped off as we'll be headed to the outback and there ain't many places to stop for fuel along the way.

Whe're we headed?:NW...Sebring and such...i know some good roads out that way.

Loose :rulez:

Loose Rule #1. It would be appreciated that all in attendance have good rubber with the proper psi and well oiled chains.

Loose Rule #2: It would be appreciated that all in attendance gear up and wear a minimum of Boots, Jacket, Lid and Gloves.

Loose Rule #3: This is intended to be a meet&greet pleasure ride...sure we'll carve up a few curves and blow out a straight here and there but testosterone filled adrenaline junkies and problem children need not apply...for those who are familiar?...i ride "The Pace" (for those not familiar i'll explain at breakfast/pre-ride) noth'in to prove here..just a good ride that doesn't end with police choppers and channel 5 news.

It's been awhile for me and i need a good ride to clear my head...and with the "Loose Rulz" above?...i might be riding alone...but i hope not...i'd like to meet some of the new faces here lately. :beerchug:

Hope to see ya'll sunday & L8R, Bill. :cool:

Cuban Dragon home...:cry:
Too early in the week for me to know.
Sounds good for me but we will have to see whether I do the family thing or I am the LONE RANGER.....HI YO BLANCA !

I'll stay in touch thru the week and we'll see...:please:

PS. Where is Orange Ave compared to the last place we met ? No or So ?

Last edited:
Sounds like a good time on sunday. Hopefully I can make it to Florida this summer to do some riding. :thumbsup:

PS. Where is Orange Ave compared to the last place we met ? No or So ?

15-20mins north of me....but it's just that much closer to where the roads get...well..a little curvy.

hope ya get the kitchen pass!:please::thumbsup:

L8R, Bill. :cool:

Last edited:
IM stuck in NY, im sure Takeuon will be there tho:whistle:

:lol: Funny Fastfrog....

Just saw this post. A generous offer indeed Bill and I appreciate the invite. Would love the chance to make it down your way and have you show us some of the sweet local roads you know of.
However... being that I am 10,000miles away in Thailand, it's going to be a bit tough for me to make the ride this go round :laugh: :confused2:

No question though...I'm all about getting together upon my return.:thumbsup: And I will be back a week before the Spring Bash...can't miss that! Are you planning to attend?

By the way...I respect your "loose rules". They pretty much go without saying. :thumbsup:

I'll be in touch. Cheers,

Brian

:lol: Funny Fastfrog....

Just saw this post. A generous offer indeed Bill and I appreciate the invite. Would love the chance to make it down your way and have you show us some of the sweet local roads you know of.
However... being that I am 10,000miles away in Thailand, it's going to be a bit tough for me to make the ride this go round :laugh: :confused2:

No question though...I'm all about getting together upon my return.:thumbsup: And I will be back a week before the Spring Bash...can't miss that! Are you planning to attend?

By the way...I respect your "loose rules". They pretty much go without saying.

I'll be in touch. Cheers,

Brian

Well Brian? (that's my middle name btw)....i'm so sorry dude....i dunno why but i thought you hailed from towards the miami area...so it does present a bit of a distance problem hugh? and now i feel like a :moon:

and to answer your ?....i'm gona try but it's still too early to tell...still recovering from Chri$tma$...and since i goofed so bad?...anytime ya want bro...i got a small house with a wife & 3 daughters but i also got 2 killer comfy leather couches that recline on both ends with plenty of pillows and comforters...my doors always open if ya wanna spend a few nights down south and ride the kinda roads the busa was born for. :beerchug:

PS: btw...where the he11 is everybody?...i know we gotz booochu busa in my area..where are you all you folks?...the weather is supposed to be great this weekend pushing 80 for the highs and nobody wants to ride?...whadareya?...a bunch of fresca drinking pansy azz couch potatoes still tangled up in the new snuggy ya got for christmas?:poke::rofl::whistle:

LET'S RIDE!!!

Well Brian? (that's my middle name btw)....i'm so sorry dude....i dunno why but i thought you hailed from towards the miami area...so it does present a bit of a distance problem hugh? and now i feel like a :moon:

and to answer your ?....i'm gona try but it's still too early to tell...still recovering from Chri$tma$...and since i goofed so bad?...anytime ya want bro...i got a small house with a wife & 3 daughters but i also got 2 killer comfy leather couches that recline on both ends with plenty of pillows and comforters...my doors always open if ya wanna spend a few nights down south and ride the kinda roads the busa was born for. :beerchug:

PS: btw...where the he11 is everybody?...i know we gotz booochu busa in my area..where are you all you folks?...the weather is supposed to be great this weekend pushing 80 for the highs and nobody wants to ride?...whadareya?...a bunch of fresca drinking pansy azz couch potatoes still tangled up in the new snuggy ya got for christmas?:poke::rofl::whistle:

LET'S RIDE!!!

Should it workout that I am ever able to make it South enough to ride w/ you FL peeps...I just may take you up on your offer. A couch is is more than I would need. A generous offer, thank you!

Hope to see you at the Spring Bash!

..."a bunch of fresca drinking pansy azz couch potatoes still tangled up in the new snuggy ya got for christmas?"

:rofl::rofl:

Get up & help Bill put this ride together boys....and girls! 80* is to nice to pass up:poke:
Wish I could join:down:

Well I have plans already for this Sunday but keep me on your list. I would love to hook up with you guys. I need a little more advanced notice. I have been busy as hell lately setting up a new shop. I am in West Palm so I am right in your neck of the woods.

Its not a snuggy and my wife wont let me take it off...

Still not sure if I will be there. Have to put in for a permission slip..

Son, son, son...how many x's do i gotta tell ya...

screw permission...

beg forgiveness.

it works out the same but at least with the latter ya get ta ride...mama ain't gonna let'er chill'in come from a broken home cause big daddy went for a motorcycle ride...especially if it's on his sweetazz busa...wake up man...smell the coffee...then ride north early sunday morning!:laugh:

besides...the ride is on sunday...at least this way?...she has allll week 2 cool off! :rofl:

CYA Sunday:poke:...be there...L8R, Bill. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Should it workout that I am ever able to make it South enough to ride w/ you FL peeps...I just may take you up on your offer. A couch is is more than I would need. A generous offer, thank you!

Hope to see you at the Spring Bash!

..."a bunch of fresca drinking pansy azz couch potatoes still tangled up in the new snuggy ya got for christmas?"

:rofl::rofl:

Get up & help Bill put this ride together boys....and girls! 80* is to nice to pass up:poke:
Wish I could join:down:

Thanks for your support brother!:thumbsup::beerchug:

and...anytime you can manage...would love ta have ya come stay and ride.

Well I have plans already for this Sunday but keep me on your list. I would love to hook up with you guys. I need a little more advanced notice. I have been busy as hell lately setting up a new shop. I am in West Palm so I am right in your neck of the woods.

Cool...and just so ya know and have plenty of advanced warning?..i normally ride just about every sunday this time of year and i'll be trying to line up more well organized group rides on the roads others have shown me...might even get a weekend (fri/sat night) thing set up at this lil special group rate days inn i know of...in the west orlando/kissimee area including some real good roads in polk and lake counties...then?...maybe the Ocala/Umatila ride a month later or so...but...any sunday bud..look'in forward to meeting and riding with you. :thumbsup:

too far for me ....

that's cool..but just hang tight and stay tuned cause i'm gonna try an organize a weekender group ride up your way here in a bit...it;s the season and i wanna get as many rides in as i can before summer hits. :laugh:

L8R, Bill :cool:

Let me know if your ventures bring you to SoFL (after Feb.)! Still a little uncomfortable doing I-95 or Turnpike. A1A and US1 are where I enjoy the ride, rests, and scenery.
Good luck and happy riding on your meet!:thumbsup:

I might move to the Tampa area sometime later this year. As of now I'm in Ft Walton Beach, NW Fl. On top of that , I work weekends. ???

dang...so lemme get this straight...we're living in FLORIDA

it's 74degs outside..

i took my thermal liner out of my leather jacket yesterday...cause it was to hot...

i just turned my ac on about an hour ago...

you all own sweetazz busa's...

and my total riding buddy count for tomorrows big sunday ride is...(0)..?...wtf?

was it the "Loose Rulz"? or?....is just nobody wants ta ride with an ugly old guy on a lowly antiquated Gen1?..well?...all i can say is...

I GUESS THEY JUST DON'T MAK'EM LIKE THEY USTA!!!

:poke::rofl::whistle:

Bill as this is the first weekend I have had with the family since they returned I am gonna have to be the family man tomorrow. We are going fishing and Adam will be bringing his Spiderman pole with Amazing powers !

Weekdays are better for me.
Got the HIDs in today check out thread...:thumbsup:

Bill as this is the first weekend I have had with the family since they returned I am gonna have to be the family man tomorrow. We are going fishing and Adam will be bringing his Spiderman pole with Amazing powers !

Weekdays are better for me.
Got the HIDs in today check out thread...:thumbsup:

NP man...family comes 1st and as a father of three daughters?.."that" i can understand..it's these other couch potatoe posers that won't come out an ride that got me baffled :poke: :rofl:

i'm gonna cancel out this ride myself for 2 reasons the 1st being lack of participation and the 2nd being scattered T-storms for tomorrow but the t-storms wouldn't play a role if i could've provoked some participation up in here.:banghead:

Have fun with the HID's and L8R, Bill. :cool:

I rode Blanca for the first 3 mos before we got caught in a wicked downpour one day.
After that her rain cherry was popped and it does not bother me too much anymore.
It is a 50% chance of rain tom though. If the Cuban Dragon had breathed a permission slip I would be there as I was in 40 degree weather a few weeks ago.
Any day of riding is better than well you know....:whistle:

Back