Florida "suzukasaki ninjahaya ride/meet" 07/16/07

you fplks gonna let me down?...heck...i already got a response from a ZX14 owner right here in Port Saint Lucie....and his brother....who rides a busa,
biggrin.gif

so?...c'mon now..let's get some rid'in'in.
biggrin.gif
I have commitments on Sunday mornings.

kev

biggrin.gif

sure sounds like fun.... might be moving to B'Ham Alabama soon... family lives in Havana, FL a ways north of you but would be worth the ride to hook up with some org members
cool.gif

I saw the ride cancelled on the zx14.net but since there seems to be a few more people sounding interested we should try and do another one soon.
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Bruiserman
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153074137 -->

Cancelled and resurrected. Jinks, the ZX-14, and I held the honor and had great flight to the center of FL and back.
smile.gif
We were helping to get that Kaw broken in properly on some long lonely roads ...

clash of the titans?...turned out to be no clash at all...just a great day of fun (albiet high speed) riding...as ZX14.net member "Locoryder" (James) met up with myself and my busa riding bud "Ride_Or_Fish" at 8:00am this morning as we're all somewhat local to each other...2 busa...1 ZX14...

141.jpg

we ran out west about 40 miles (in about 15 minutes LOL! ) for breakfast and it was immediately apparent that James was right at home and we were all in good company with each other...as James seems to be a well skilled rider with quite a few miles under his helmet, good ridng skills and good judgement...he fit right in..

142.jpg

so after breakfast?..we went out west and cut loose a bit....did some high speed running and leapfrog roll-ons...nothing real organized...just some good spirited jousting...and had a ball...then hit the pseudo track at sebring where i got to play for a few laps...

143.jpg

splatter crew was out there as well...one wadded his R6 within 10 minutes of us getting there and then they stood around evaluating the damage while others asked us about our behemouth Hyperbikes...

144.jpg

then we headed home...good ride...great day...will happen again.
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

The only major obstacles today were the snakes on the boiling pavement (big ones too!) and clusters of buzzards feasting at random spots. Other than that, traffic was very light and allowed us to, ahem, do some serious distance in short time.
tounge.gif

The only major obstacles today were the snakes on the boiling pavement (big ones too!) and clusters of buzzards feasting at random spots. Other than that, traffic was very light and allowed us to, ahem, do some serious distance in short time.    
tounge.gif
uhem?...LOL!....what was your "High For The Day" again?...i recall hearing sumpt'in about 190+ was it?
laugh.gif

and for purposes of clarification regarding just how spirited today was?...i need a new chain...it seems my 9K mile stock chain slung it's sealed grease out of about 50% of the rollers....today...d@mn WD40! LOL!....and....sustained high levels of...."inertia"..LOL!
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

laugh.gif

you got to let me know when the next kawabusa ride will be.
biggrin.gif

I've been to that "track" before but not with my Busa, only with my old little zx6r

<!--EDIT|Bruiserman
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153109496 -->

Back